Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 4:12 amBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

Go to page 1, 2  Next
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:35 am  Post subject: The Truth about Luther  
PSN: jonipooon
Why is he so fat? What made him like trucks and trailers so much? Why does nobody like him? Why did they include both Luther AND Svelte Luther as a cheat character in SSX3? What made him so fat? What do think his favourite food is? Do you think he likes watching TV? Do you think he likes KFC? Is he secretly related to Jurgen? Does he have any muscles at all? Why is he so fat? What made him so fat?

Any ideas? :lol

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:49 am  Post subject: Re: The Truth about Luther  
Location: Biezenmortel (yeah, try to find that one on Google Maps...)
I believe you forgot to ask how he got that fat

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:39 am  Post subject: Re: The Truth about Luther  
XBL: Kaavyn
Considering he can be just as good as any othe racer in SSX, you'd think his snowboarding would make him lose weight :lol

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:04 am  Post subject: Re: The Truth about Luther  
PSN: Classic_Beauty21
What about his mysterious relationship with JP? We can't let that one slide now can we? :heh

Haha KFC is gross at times...just like Luther. I think if he was real he'll always look so dirty.

Yes I have a masters degree on ssxology, doc.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:29 am  Post subject: Re: The Truth about Luther  
>What about his mysterious relationship with JP?
Even though I know what you're talking about, I just got this strange gross picture in my head....

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:50 pm  Post subject: Re: The Truth about Luther  
XBL: WAffle3690
this topic reminds me of the ssx tricky commercial with 5 year old luther, elise, and eddie. omg i looooove those commercials!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:54 pm  Post subject: Re: The Truth about Luther  
PSN: MistressWiggle
What commercials i wish to see those commercials.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:58 pm  Post subject: Re: The Truth about Luther  
XBL: WAffle3690
EDDIE

ELISE

LUTHER

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:43 am  Post subject: Re: The Truth about Luther  
PSN: MistressWiggle
Oh lol I love them! The Eddie one is great :heh

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:25 am  Post subject: Re: The Truth about Luther  
Yeah those are super wicked, I remember being really happy and excited when I found them a couple of years ago. :cheers

I especially love when little Elise is beating the shit out of that boy. :lol Luther running through the glass isn't quite bad either. :P

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:46 am  Post subject: Re: The Truth about Luther  
Elise = funny as hell.
Eddie = IDIOT (as a kid, of course)
Luther = Seems like a nice kid.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:18 am  Post subject: Re: The Truth about Luther  
When I watched Elise's, I was like, "OH MY GOSH!! NO WAY!!!" :lol

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:06 am  Post subject: Re: The Truth about Luther  
i think JP helped him get onto SSX like funded him with money or something. LOL and those videos are hilarious they should have made more of those :D the elise and eddie ones were the best, luther one was....well to be expected jsut like luther a little on the sloppy side

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:58 am  Post subject: Re: The Truth about Luther  
XBL: Kaavyn
SweetWildFlowers wrote:
What about his mysterious relationship with JP? We can't let that one slide now can we? :heh

Haha KFC is gross at times...just like Luther. I think if he was real he'll always look so dirty.

Maybe JP was the only one not to harass Luther's weight :lol (or maybe he did, but since he speaks french Luther didn't understand him haha).

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:17 pm  Post subject: Re: The Truth about Luther  
Attack Duck Owner
PSN: VixDiesel
omg, i just finally watched those videos and they are so made of win. too bad they didn't do one of those for every character.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:01 pm  Post subject: Re: The Truth about Luther  
I agree Vix, they need to do more characters (Imagines Kaori, and Mac's) hehe.
Luther scared me a little, I work at a kid's party place and if that kid ever came to my work I would cry..or bribe him with KFC

My favorite was Elise though :cheers

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:07 pm  Post subject: Re: The Truth about Luther  
p0rn Star
PSN: YoshiExcel
Fun Fact: I actually had the world record (glitch) on Tokyo Megaplex with Luther at one point. =)

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:22 pm  Post subject: Re: The Truth about Luther  
Scoreboard Honors: 2
  • SSX Blur: Racing: #3
  • SSX 3: Overall: #3
PSN: obiwahnshinobi
Hahaha it's sad I only ever saw the Luther commercial on TV. I never knew about or saw the other 2 until today. :lol
Maybe different places/timezones got different commercials. Figures I saw the mullet video to remind me of my horrible child photos. :frusty :dead

(19:57:20) gondee: how does one master the dweeng

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:03 am  Post subject: Re: The Truth about Luther  
Well the truth is Luther is a representative of the trailer trash at its x-tream.... well that least I always though of it like that... nothing more nothing less lol

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:07 pm  Post subject: Re: The Truth about Luther  
guys, Luther is cool. He's voiced by Oliver Platt and that is enough for me.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:26 am  Post subject: Re: The Truth about Luther  
PSN: MOTCH2500
I thought Luther was awesome. I went throught the world circuit with him, doing my best to make sure everyone hated him by the end. Then start up a single race and proceed in a 1 V 5 knockdown match. Definitely one of my favourite characters to play as.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:07 am  Post subject: Re: The Truth about Luther  
i have nothing against the voice actor and if luther wasn't a mean bully i probably wouldn't have anythnig agaisnt the character either...but he is, i don't like fat shit heads who think they have the right to shove everyone else around just because they are bigger and insecure inside. u may think i have problem with bullies for saynig this, and your damn right i do, most of the tiem i'd say it's just a game, whatever, but i don't like things that promote bad behaviour in games, it is people liek luther that cause people to get bullied in schools. SSX isn't MEANT to have any negativity in it aside from the odd joke, stuff liek GTA...it's an 18 yeah we get it it;s violent we know this before we buy it and you can;t even leave the store without the lecture about how you shouldn't imitate any of the crap in the game. but SSX is a family thing, if u ask me Luther should have just been a goofy fat blob, if he wasn't mean he would have been fine, it was the mean part that bothered me.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:59 am  Post subject: Re: The Truth about Luther  
while Luther was my least favourite in Tricky, he was still pretty awesome. I actually liked the fact that he was mean... the world isn't full of nice people, so why should a game create the fantasy that everyone loves everyone and there isn't any bullying?

Also, we have no idea why Luther is like that. Something could have happened in his childhood that made him the way he is... and before you give me a lecture about his life, DM, as much as you think you know everything about the characters, it is strictly your opinion, not factual.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:58 am  Post subject: Re: The Truth about Luther  
PSN: CHROMANAUT_
DMaster wrote:
i have nothing against the voice actor and if luther wasn't a mean bully i probably wouldn't have anythnig agaisnt the character either...but he is, i don't like fat shit heads who think they have the right to shove everyone else around just because they are bigger and insecure inside. u may think i have problem with bullies for saynig this, and your damn right i do, most of the tiem i'd say it's just a game, whatever, but i don't like things that promote bad behaviour in games, it is people liek luther that cause people to get bullied in schools. SSX isn't MEANT to have any negativity in it aside from the odd joke, stuff liek GTA...it's an 18 yeah we get it it;s violent we know this before we buy it and you can;t even leave the store without the lecture about how you shouldn't imitate any of the crap in the game. but SSX is a family thing, if u ask me Luther should have just been a goofy fat blob, if he wasn't mean he would have been fine, it was the mean part that bothered me.

dude holy crap it's just a video game!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:45 pm  Post subject: Re: The Truth about Luther  
Tunes wrote:
dude holy crap it's just a video game!

right? I think Luther's funny as hell since I live in Alabama and am surrounded by mullet-bearing rednecks. It's amusing to imagine one of my neighbors on a snowboard talkin' trash like that.

Go to page 1, 2  Next

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 2 [ 30 posts ]  1, 2