Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:52 pmBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 11:28 am  Post subject: New Characters (Your own characters):  
if i've created a topic liek this before i apolagize, i couldn't find it if i have, i thought i had but i wasn't sure...anyway do you have some of your own character ideas and if so what are they?

Name: Zack Hunter
Nickname: None
Height: 5’11
Nationality: New Zealander (North Island)
Stance: Regular
Boards: GLX
Board Type: BX
Riding Partner: Cat
Rival: Skye
Enemy: Mac, Kim
Event: Free Riding
Other Sport/s: Quad Biking, Parkour
Favourite Food/Drink: Pizza

Off Season: Doing Xtreme Sports around the world, visiting friends and family, working at the park, and preparing for the Quad Bike Circuit.

The Word: “I put the X in Xtreme!”
Thing in the World: Crazy Stunts
Thing to Hate: Labels

One Liner: An artist of Dare Devilry and Xtreme Sports.

Bio: Born and raised in New Zealand, Zack Hunter took an early interest in snowboarding and soon developed an addiction to the rush of its Xtreme side. As he got older he took up numerous other activities/ sports with an adrenaline rush including: quad biking, bungee jumping, skateboarding, roller blading, parkour (free running) and so much more, taking them all to whole new levels of extreme. This transformed Zack into a highly fit and athletic teenager. Aside from giving his family and friends multiple heart attacks with his death defying stunts Zack has done little else with his life when not doing insane stunts he lives a normal laid back life and works at a theme park. Having always been a fan of SSX he gladly chose to tryout when approached by them and established a place on the circuit as a rookie.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:00 pm  Post subject: Re: New Characters (Your own characters):  
Parker Beaujo:

Background story: Although born an American Citizen, Parker descends from both French, Italian, and Columbian ancestors. Parker spent her younger years in Brooklyn, New York where she learned her victorious street smarts and cunning wit. The later years of her life from age 12 to present has been indulged in San Francisco where she developed a large infatuation with underground and classical arts. Living with her single mother, Parker got away with more than she probably should have, such as her rather frequent visits to the county jail for defacing public property in forms of Graffiti which was only the beginning of her various run ins with the local police. Being an only child, friends became a second family for Parker, and through their friendships Parker learned more about the outlets that the world could offer her. This included Snowboarding, after taking a trip with one of her friends to a local snowboarding session Parker quickly gained a knack for snowboarding along with a burning passion. Snowboarding became her new fix and ever since she's blazed through the competition and proved she can shred mountains like the pro's. Are you ready for this competitor? i highly doubt it.

Name: Parker Beaujo

Height: 5'7

Weight: 138

Nationality: American

Descent: French, Italian, Columbian

Stance: Goofy

Aka: PB&J (shortened version of name)

SSX Event: Slopestyle

Blood Type: AB

Other Hobbies: Graffiti, Hiking, Traveling, Fashion, Art Collector, Swimming, Activist, Professional Escapist

Favorite Music: Nicki Minaj, Kanye West, Chris Brown, Macy Gray, Alicia Keys, XV, BEP, Linkin Park, Adele, Rhema Soul, Shwayze, Ciara, Diddy-Dirty Money, M.I.A, Nelly Furtado, etc.

Food: Orange Chicken, Smoothies

Blurbs: Parker has an olive complexion with long dark brown hair; an athletic build with slim curves. casual laid back style but fashionable; cocky and witty; friendly; 1 tattoo of the infinity symbol on the inside of her wrist; tomboy with style; gathers a lot of attention from her looks but doesn't flaunt them; is openly asexual; bad with romanitc relastionships; is down for anything; trouble maker; etc.

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ]