Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:48 amBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

Go to page 1, 2  Next
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:53 pm  Post subject: whats your favorite ssx game?  
mine has got to be ssx3

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:49 pm  Post subject: Re: whats your favorite ssx game?  
XBL: rara8kid
PSN: ruchie123
mines on tour for PS2

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:41 pm  Post subject: Re: whats your favorite ssx game?  
MrRuchie123 wrote:
mines on tour for PS2

same here

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:23 pm  Post subject: Re: whats your favorite ssx game?  
SSX 3, then Tricky

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:47 pm  Post subject: Re: whats your favorite ssx game?  
SSX 3: Racing: #1SSX On Tour: Showoff: #1SSX 3: Overall: #1SSX On Tour: Overall: #1
Scoreboard Honors: 8
  • Overall Best Players: #2
  • SSX 3: Racing: #1
  • SSX On Tour: Showoff: #1
  • SSX 3: Overall: #1
  • SSX On Tour: Overall: #1
  • SSX 3: Showoff: #2
  • Overall Best Players: Showoff: #2
  • SSX On Tour: Racing: #3
SSX 3, then comes On Tour, THEN comes Tricky for me. All for PS2.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:21 am  Post subject: Re: whats your favorite ssx game?  
898ppp wrote:
SSX 3, then comes On Tour, THEN comes Tricky for me. All for PS2.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:49 pm  Post subject: Re: whats your favorite ssx game?  
XBL: AfroSoldier94
PSN: AfroSoldier94
The original and SSX 3.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:33 am  Post subject: Re: whats your favorite ssx game?  
XBL: aKw3i 999
Its a toss up between the first and Trickay... :|

Ahhh i dont know there my top 2 though

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:16 am  Post subject: Re: whats your favorite ssx game?  
TRICKAAAAY. Always. I've never played the original so Tricky was my first experience with SSX... <3 The best memories for me... The time the 3D glitched and Eddie's head got stuck in the wall... :')

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:55 am  Post subject: Re: whats your favorite ssx game?  
im stuck between tricky and 3!!

The original ssx was awesome, but it's sequel and triquel were way better.. tricky had some of the best characters but horrible controls (imo), and 3 had O.K. characters but with waay better controls and cool freeriding.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 7:49 am  Post subject: Re: whats your favorite ssx game?  
XBL: CurryKingDH
PSN: CurryKingDH
SSX 3 for now, but 2012 may change that :P

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:18 am  Post subject: Re: whats your favorite ssx game?  
PSN: LilG912912
My Top 2 is Tricky and SSX3. SSX on Tour/Blur is so trash. Too many flaws in OT and Blur. I only had my 15 mins of fame when I played SSX on PS2 :(

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:56 am  Post subject: Re: whats your favorite ssx game?  
XBL: st3aksauce138
PSN: st3aksauce138
SSX 3 for sure

HARPER

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:41 am  Post subject: Re: whats your favorite ssx game?  
Location: Biezenmortel (yeah, try to find that one on Google Maps...)
Tie between Original and Tricky

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:35 am  Post subject: Re: whats your favorite ssx game?  
XBL: WilliamK
SSX 3 > tricky > on tour > original > blur

Tricky comes in at a close second.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:36 pm  Post subject: Re: whats your favorite ssx game?  
XBL: MdX MaxX
First to last:

Tricky all the way. It has the craziest courses, most diverse character set, coolest ubers, the best physics, Rahzel, It's Tricky, board stats, amazing character interactions, epic menu screens, and so much more.

SSX3 gets second place. Best graphics, most diverse event types, awesome combo system, great character set, Atomika.

Blur has a great sense of speed and vibrancy. The soundtrack is really cool.

SSX is good, but its controls are a bit more awkward than Tricky's. Understandable since it's a launch game.

On Tour just sucks.

Of course, my number one will probably change in about a month. :yes

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:05 pm  Post subject: Re: whats your favorite ssx game?  
PSN: SSXfanatic
SSX3 is the best snowboarding game of all time, hands down. And I know I've said this a million times, nothing can come close to the tricks, tracks, characters, customizations, songs, atmosphere, etc. Not only that, but the game was nominated at the VGA's for best game of the YEAR in 2003.

Nonetheless, if it wasn't for the groundbreaking acclaim for SSX 2000, or the inventiveness and popularity of SSX Tricky, we wouldn't have SSX3, and those two games were just as fantastic when they were knew.

And then SSX OT, which was a great game for what it was going for but it fell short for the franchise's expectations, and the people who made Blur weren't even trying.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:03 pm  Post subject: Re: whats your favorite ssx game?  
PSN: Wilemina
SSX3 for me. But, I think March 2nd will change that.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:56 pm  Post subject: Re: whats your favorite ssx game?  
PSN: Emu90
All of them running on Gamecube:

SSX Tricky takes the crown in terms of atmosphere, music, level design.
SSX 3 is the best game overall. I mean, it had everything.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:56 pm  Post subject: Re: whats your favorite ssx game?  
PSN: dvlboi43
Without a doubt my favorite so far has been SSX3. I loved Tricky and played the hell out of it, but SSX3 was just on a different level all together. The controls felt smooth and flowing, but incredibly precise, the customization allowed for a ridiculous level of personalization in every aspect of your rider, the characters looked sleek and modern, but retained their original sense of fun, and the visuals blew tricky's away with their more natural beauty. The back country trails were especially amazing. Uh oh, super nostalgia trip right now...

After SSX3, it's almost a three-way tie between OT, SSX Tricky, and the original SSX, but all for different reasons.

The original's gameplay still stands up to modern standards as incredibly addictive and fun, with a great feeling of progression as you use a character

SSX Tricky was all about going over-the-top on everything: The characters, tricks, outfits, and levels were all WAY larger than life, and much bigger than the original SSX.

I liked On Tour a lot as well actually. I know people like to complain about it but honestly it was still a great game, especially compared to any snowboarding games out of the franchise. It had cool looking tricks, good levels, skiing was a TON of fun, some pretty solid customization, and it took a lot of gameplay time to get to the top of the chart. It definitely had a lot going for it. I wasn't a huge fan of some of the character re-designs (with the exception of Nate, my least favorite from SSX3 became one of my faves in OT)

never played Blur but I hear the controls were wonky

alright, there's my novel on the topic, but I really like reading what everyone else thinks too! :)

-Nigel Thornberry

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:03 pm  Post subject: Re: whats your favorite ssx game?  
XBL: Quicquidlibet
PSN: SpontaneousFish5 (Never use)
SSX3, On Tour, then the original. Sadly I've never played Tricky.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:49 pm  Post subject: Re: whats your favorite ssx game?  
PSN: Equinoqs

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:09 pm  Post subject: Re: whats your favorite ssx game?  
XBL: speed0fsound7
SSX 3

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:20 pm  Post subject: Re: whats your favorite ssx game?  
PSN: hypnotic_boogie
SSX 3 > On Tour > Tricky > The Original

3 is my baby and absolute favorite out of the series, OT i loved because i could...relate to it a lot more, tho as far as characters go, it was the worst. but i loved riding through the resort and i love the soundtrack. Tricky, i don't hate but i feel like 3 has what it lacked and the original because I didn't actually play it til i played the others. enjoyable but i was spoiled already by 3 and Tricky lol

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:22 am  Post subject: Re: whats your favorite ssx game?  
PSN: WillPG1212
SSX3

just loved the whole freeride to any event feel to it.

was dissapointed OnTour was all done from a menu after that.

Go to page 1, 2  Next

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 2 [ 33 posts ]  1, 2