Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:46 amBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

Go to page Previous  1, 2
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:17 pm  Post subject: Re: whats your favorite ssx game?  
XBL: Th3 Apache Dog
It's a toss up between tricky and 3. I loved them both and played the hell out of them both. I still love the first one and OT was not that great. Never played Blur but I'm sure it sucked :lol

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:02 pm  Post subject: Re: whats your favorite ssx game?  
I think I've enjoyed the demo more then I enjoyed 3. But Tricky was flawless too. So hard to choose

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:25 pm  Post subject: Re: whats your favorite ssx game?  
SSX3 but i think that its about to be dethroned~

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:16 pm  Post subject: Re: whats your favorite ssx game?  
PSN: DreadRandal
I will go by the amount of time I spent playing them. SSX3, SSX, Tricky, On Tour, Deadly Descents, then Blur.

Yes, the game has been out a week (and I didn't get my copy until Friday, curse you, T'R'U) and I spent more time playing DD than Blur, which I've had for over a year.

(I Suppose I'd play Blur more if you could play with a GC controller, but if you can, I never figured out how to change it.)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:39 am  Post subject: Re: whats your favorite ssx game?  
XBL: Evenger Ostro
PSN: Evenge_Ostro
SSX 3 > SSX

Although I probably spent the same amount of time on those.
Not sure where to put the new one yet. But it fits into the trend of those games pretty well. I have never played Tricky, and I've got On Tour for XBox but only a 360 (no backwards compatibility for that game). I don't know Blur as well, but it doesn't seem to be part of the series actually? More like a spin-off or something. Correct me if that's not true and I should check out Blur :D

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:19 am  Post subject: Re: whats your favorite ssx game?  
butterflyair2006 wrote:
im stuck between tricky and 3!!

ok now I gotta say 3>2012>tricky>on tour>original>blur

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:14 pm  Post subject: Re: whats your favorite ssx game?  
PSN: Kinomi_XD
SSX 3
SSX 2012
SSX Tricky

Only played the demo of SSX and haven't played Blur and OT.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:13 am  Post subject: Re: whats your favorite ssx game?  
PSN: Dieeeeee
Probably SSX3. The new game comes pretty close though.

Go to page Previous  1, 2

Jump to:  

Information
Page 2 of 2 [ 33 posts ]  1, 2