Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:12 amBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2004 10:30 am  Post subject:   
Attack Duck Owner
PSN: VixDiesel
spoilier tags?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2004 12:23 pm  Post subject:   
vix wrote:
spoilier tags?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2004 1:18 pm  Post subject:   
Ass-Kisser Extraordinaire
Scoreboard Honors: 1
  • SSX Blur: Showoff: #3
XBL: gondeeSSX
PSN: gondeeSSX
We'll definitely get them before the next game comes out - but in the meantime, the winner of the Grav Bar Improvement poll takes precedent. :)

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2004 1:40 pm  Post subject:   
Attack Duck Owner
gondee wrote:
We'll definitely get them before the next game comes out - but in the meantime, the winner of the Grav Bar Improvement poll takes precedent. :)

yeah i know, just making suggestions. :D

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 9:09 pm  Post subject:   
well, mod's/admin's names are shown in bold.. i say make grandmort's gold and have a shining effect, to mess with people's heads while he's actually on. :lol

(thanks for the sig Aiko)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 1:17 pm  Post subject:   
Master Codfish
XBL: bakalhau90
PSN: bakalhau90
gondee, are you doing any more smiley updtes???

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 1:30 pm  Post subject:   
Probably not for a long, long time. The smilies we have now are pretty much adequate for any situation.

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 5:09 pm  Post subject:   
Racing Fiend
K, Gondee I got an Idea for the Gravitude Bar. Listen I was trying to go see some old pages in a topic and it took me forever to find the page. Do you think you can find a way to make some kind of faster way to go through the pages or is there already a way to do it and I just dont know about it.

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 4:07 am  Post subject:   
it would be cool if there was a section that had threads about our favorite characters

so there would be a new heading in the main forum page titled 'Favorite Characters' or something like that which has a topic for each indiidual character

we can go in and post all about why we like a certain character
share links to places which have pics of them
talk about what we have in common with them
etc etc

hmm.. kinda like a fan site.. fan forum or the individual characters

but make a rule that if you hate a certain character.. then dont go in and cause trouble

sounds quite lame but im sure poeple would still post in it if it is included :heh

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 11:31 pm  Post subject:   
KrazyGreen wrote:
it would be cool if there was a section that had threads about our favorite characters

so there would be a new heading in the main forum page titled 'Favorite Characters' or something like that which has a topic for each indiidual character

we can go in and post all about why we like a certain character
share links to places which have pics of them
talk about what we have in common with them
etc etc

hmm.. kinda like a fan site.. fan forum or the individual characters

but make a rule that if you hate a certain character.. then dont go in and cause trouble

sounds quite lame but im sure poeple would still post in it if it is included :heh

Mmm...not sure there's enough interest in this. Yeah, the characters are interesting characterwise, but there's no difference gameplaywise unlike games like Tekken. If there was a legitimate reason to really debate the playing merits of character vs. character, I would. Otherwise, that kind of stuff can go in the SSX General Section. :)

Frost, pagination changes should come here soon. :)

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 2:31 am  Post subject:   
Frost wrote:
K, Gondee I got an Idea for the Gravitude Bar. Listen I was trying to go see some old pages in a topic and it took me forever to find the page. Do you think you can find a way to make some kind of faster way to go through the pages or is there already a way to do it and I just dont know about it.

Frost I haven't forgotten about this. I agree the pagination is a little obscure. I plan on updating it soon.

I'm also going to fix the issues with the image resizing scripts on Mac browsers if I can. :china

Any other requests?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 2:56 pm  Post subject:   
Oooh...*raises hand*...I have one! I don't know how feasable this is, but when looking at the "members" list...I'll want to look someone up by their name usually...so I'll choose "Username" for the "sort method"...and then, beyond that...the only choice to narrow it down from there is "Ascending" or "Descending"...so if someone's name is in the middle of the alphabet, it takes for ever to find the page, especially whe you can choose only two ahead, or, the last three. I hope I'm making sense...:heh...but what I was thinking, is it would be cool if somehow say you wanted to view the members by Usernames...there were links to every letter in the alphabet...get what I'm sayin? Anyway...just a thought I've had and wondered how possible it'd be to do...:china

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 12:39 am  Post subject:   
dolphingirl wrote:
Oooh...*raises hand*...I have one! I don't know how feasable this is, but when looking at the "members" list...I'll want to look someone up by their name usually...so I'll choose "Username" for the "sort method"...and then, beyond that...the only choice to narrow it down from there is "Ascending" or "Descending"...so if someone's name is in the middle of the alphabet, it takes for ever to find the page, especially whe you can choose only two ahead, or, the last three. I hope I'm making sense...:heh...but what I was thinking, is it would be cool if somehow say you wanted to view the members by Usernames...there were links to every letter in the alphabet...get what I'm sayin? Anyway...just a thought I've had and wondered how possible it'd be to do...:china

Yeah, that's fine. I don't have a problem implementing that. I'll see if it can be done. :)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 1:10 am  Post subject:   
Aww...thanks a whole bunch...:china..."master gondee"...:heh...it would be helpful for me and others who want to look people up by their names and be able to find them a little easier...thanks for looking into it it..."master g"...:wink

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 5:04 am  Post subject:   
PSN: jonipooon
G, are you gonna update the On Tour Section in The Knowledge Base someday? A section with "On Tour Fan Trailers" is my request, cause Titan and I have a bunch of trailers for the moment.

Would be nice to have them in The Knowledge Base.

:)

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 10:19 pm  Post subject:   
XBL: Omoikane x8
gondee wrote:

I'm also going to fix the issues with the image resizing scripts on Mac browsers if I can. :china

Any other requests?

I wasn't around when it was implemented, so I don't know how it was received at the time, but I'd just like to go on record as saying that the image resizing utility makes me want to throw my computer out the window. :frusty :cry

It's like it loads the thread, and then reloads the thread right when I try to do something. Or maybe it's just my broke ass caveman system. :heh

Nah, I understand it's purpose, oversized images that stretch the page all to hell can be just as annoying.

And if you didn't catch it in gm's topic, how about an On Tour theme for the Grav. Bar? :woot :P

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 11:34 pm  Post subject:   
FishEye wrote:
gondee wrote:

Any other requests?

I wasn't around when it was implemented, so I don't know how it was received at the time, but I'd just like to go on record as saying that the image resizing utility makes me want to throw my computer out the window. :frusty :cry

It's like it loads the thread, and then reloads the thread right when I try to do something. Or maybe it's just my broke ass caveman system. :heh

It probably may have something to do with your computer - it happens pretty quickly on my computer at home and work. But yeah, it does take a split second. You have to wait for the screen to flash for it to load up everything - it's because the script has to check the sizes of everything before it can resize the stuff that's too large.

Quote:
And if you didn't catch it in gm's topic, how about an On Tour theme for the Grav. Bar? :woot :P

Oh man, I haven't even finished the SSX theme yet. :heh

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 5:43 am  Post subject:   
Does anyone use the SSX3 theme? I find it too colourful lol....and gondee when are you gonna crack down on people who've just made a username and never posted here? I recommend deleting the usernames of people who've been here for more than 1 year and have had less than 3 posts.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 9:32 pm  Post subject:   
gondee wrote:
dolphingirl wrote:

Yeah, that's fine. I don't have a problem implementing that. I'll see if it can be done. :)

Done!

Frost wrote:

Pagination is a bit of a bigger problem. I figured there'd be a pretty simple mod that would just change the pagination to something like this:

[1,2,3...13,14,15...38,39,40]

But there isn't. The only options are a drop-down with all the page numbers on it, or something that shows every single page in the thread.

Is either one of those acceptable?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 9:36 pm  Post subject:   
gondee...that's so awesome...:china...much better now when I want to look up someone in particular. Thanks a whole bunch master g... :cheers

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 9:42 pm  Post subject:   
Quote:
Does anyone use the SSX3 theme? I find it too colourful lol....and gondee when are you gonna crack down on people who've just made a username and never posted here? I recommend deleting the usernames of people who've been here for more than 1 year and have had less than 3 posts.

Yeah, some people use the SSX 3 theme. I know it's bright. The SSX theme will be dark again.

As far as the "0 posters", we have quite a few who visit only and don't post. I don't mind that they are there.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 9:50 pm  Post subject:   
Attack Duck Owner
i know there's quite a few members that could care less about the message board and just play in the arcade as well...

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 11:15 pm  Post subject:   
XBL: Omoikane x8
gondee wrote:

Quote:

Oh man, I haven't even finished the SSX theme yet. :heh

But it'd be so easy! At least you wouldn't have to worry about much color other than black and white really. :lol Seriously, I didn't know you were already working on another, that's awesome. I'd work on an OT theme for you if I could figure out how.

Devil wrote:
Does anyone use the SSX3 theme? I find it too colourful lol....

The orange is glaring, but I've been trying it out because it has a few things the "classic" theme doesn't (like who's browsing a particular forum at the time at the top of the forum's page) and maybe it's just me, but it seems to handle the image resizing utility a little better than the other style. Not sure if I'll be sticking with it though.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 11:22 pm  Post subject:   
Quote:
But it'd be so easy! At least you wouldn't have to worry about much color other than black and white really. Seriously, I didn't know you were already working on another, that's awesome. I'd work on an OT theme for you if I could figure out how.

:heh Oh man, if you only knew. Themes take the longest of any hack you all can give me. If you wanna custom theme, you have to create custom graphics for like 30 buttons, create a new header, and decide on the HTML for the theme (whether it'll be fixed or variable in width) reapply all the hacks over again to the new theme, etc and so forth.

I always thought it was the bright blue background of the SSX 3 theme that people didn't like. :heh

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 10:46 am  Post subject:   
Racing Fiend
gondee wrote:
gondee wrote:
dolphingirl wrote:

Done!

Frost wrote:

Pagination is a bit of a bigger problem. I figured there'd be a pretty simple mod that would just change the pagination to something like this:

[1,2,3...13,14,15...38,39,40]

But there isn't. The only options are a drop-down with all the page numbers on it, or something that shows every single page in the thread.

Is either one of those acceptable?

Yeah, I knew that this wouldn't be as easy to fix. I was thinking maybe you can put a a little tablet with an arrow next to so that when you click on it all the numbers pop out. Something similar to the tablet with which you can Jump to different forums. Or you can simply make the numbers smaller and list every singel one, but this would cause a bit of a problem in the bigger topics which have over a 100 posts.

Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Jump to:  

Information
Page 6 of 10 [ 234 posts ]  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10