Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:01 amBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 8:00 pm  Post subject: SSX Tricky Remix Discussion  
PSN: hypnotic_boogie
Ok so I made a concept idea, and Amanda (a sick one with a smile) said I should post in the discussion form, so.....DISCUSSION!

Original post is in the fanart section but im linking it here.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:39 am  Post subject: Re: SSX Tricky Remix Discussion  
Thanks for the link, it helped me a lot. It was very helpful to me.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:51 am  Post subject: Re: SSX Tricky Remix Discussion  
PSN: martymcflyy85
Posting this here as well:

Love this idea! Love that you used a lot of the color orange in your artwork. SSX 2012 was too bland. A new SSX game needs to be loud and colorful.

An idea I had for story was to have 10 original characters, and then 10 all new characters. And the all new characters are one team vs the team of classic characters and these teams hate each other and there is this big rivalry between them. That could be a hook to drive the story.

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ]