Switch to full style
Forum for general topics of all SSX types
Post a reply

Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:51 am

I used to love Tricky and SSX 3 back in the day.. and I still do.
But I haven't even touched the more recent SSX games because I have a feeling they're not as immersive and good as the first ones.
I was disappointed in SSX on tour and just got back to playing SSX 3 because it's nearly perfect in every way. You have interaction between the characters, a radio DJ, a messaging system, interactive weather, slopes that connect to one another, and a great immersive atmosphere altogether.

Should I give the new SSX games a go, though?

On a side note, I have an account on this page from 10 years ago but I can't remember the user name. Can I recover the account using just my email address?

Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:55 pm

SSX 2012 is actually pretty great IMO. Give it a try!

Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:00 pm

:yes Marty Stieber is born

https://goldenslot.gclubslot.com

Thu Dec 20, 2018 6:00 pm

Ssx3 ;)

Fri Apr 12, 2019 7:29 am

Slopebomber wrote:I quickly got results with these appetite suppressants used to love Tricky and SSX 3 back in the day.. and I still do.
But I haven't even touched the more recent SSX games because I have a feeling they're not as immersive and good as the first ones.
I was disappointed in SSX on tour and just got back to playing SSX 3 because it's nearly perfect in every way. You have interaction between the characters, a radio DJ, a messaging system, interactive weather, slopes that connect to one another, and a great immersive atmosphere altogether.

Should I give the new SSX games a go, though?

On a side note, I have an account on this page from 10 years ago but I can't remember the user name. Can I recover the account using just my email address?

Try more than one. I find myself enjoying different aspects of different SSX games.
Post a reply