Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:47 pmBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:28 am  Post subject: Does anyone else remember the SSX 3 website countdown?  
XBL: Th3 Apache Dog
I'm sure you all do I just needed a title :P http://web.archive.org/web/20031012111432/http://www.easportsbig.com/games/ssx3/home.jsp?ncc=1

I remember checking this website almost everyday as a kid just to see the countdown and everything else they had even though I saw it all a million times haha Good times. The wayback machine is a nostalgia beast by the way.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 3:23 pm  Post subject: Re: Does anyone else remember the SSX 3 website countdown?  
PSN: MistressWiggle
Holy crap, what Nostalgia, I remember waiting with baited breath every week for the new Adam Warren art and playing dress up with Allegra. Goddamn. The memories.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 4:51 pm  Post subject: Re: Does anyone else remember the SSX 3 website countdown?  
PSN: Emu90
I do. And when they revealed the 3 mountains my mind was blown. Aww man. EA Sports BIG brand was the best.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:35 pm  Post subject: Re: Does anyone else remember the SSX 3 website countdown?  
PSN: shimesa
I never knew this was a thing! :P Well I do now!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:34 am  Post subject: Re: Does anyone else remember the SSX 3 website countdown?  
PSN: jonipooon
Oh man I remember that website... However I wasn't there for the countdown. Anyway, pure nostalgia right there. Just like that awesome Japanese website for Tricky.

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ]