Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:24 amBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 1:09 am  Post subject: Custom Soundtrack Help  
XBL: MasterHankHill
So I have everything with the Xbox and Windows Media Player set up correctly.

I can stream the music and everything, and the Xbox recognizes my playlists.

Only problem is, it won't play a majority of the songs on it and gives me an error message. And some songs won't even show up in the playlist through the Xbox, even though it ks clearly there on Windows.

SSX won't play the songs either. And all the music is in .mp3 format.

What do? :???

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:36 pm  Post subject: Re: Custom Soundtrack Help  
As far as I can remember, SSX won't work with streaming. I would try burning the songs onto a cd and ripping it onto your 360. It's an arduous process, but it works. :(

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:52 am  Post subject: Re: Custom Soundtrack Help  
XBL: MasterHankHill
citylights wrote:
As far as I can remember, SSX won't work with streaming. I would try burning the songs onto a cd and ripping it onto your 360. It's an arduous process, but it works. :(

It works, just not with a lot of the music I have. Like for some reason the Xbox cannot play albums legally bought off iTunes, but it will play illegally downloaded japanese video game soundtracks.

Also, my xbox is an old style arcade with no HDD. So that isn't an option

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:51 pm  Post subject: Re: Custom Soundtrack Help  
Ahhh, I understand now. Weird, iTunes dropped their old drm, but I suppose there has to be something in those files preventing them from being played. Seems like the only way to get around that is to convert the songs you currently have to an acceptable format. :frusty I have iTunes .mp3s working on the PS3 though??

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ]