Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:06 pmBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:23 pm  Post subject: Music Player Info Working Now?  
PSN: shimesa
So remember how they said that the music player was encoded so that it could say the artist and title of our custom songs and yet it's glitched so it won't work? Well it's working now for some reason...I just had it say "Paramore" "We Are Broken" on the top of the screen when I started my run and I don't know how. I had just switched playlists from separate Race and Trick ones to a conjoined SSX one. Do you think maybe it read that the list is called SSX and picked it up? Or did the team update to make it work?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:37 am  Post subject: Re: Music Player Info Working Now?  
PSN: CurryBrace
Still doesn't work for me and I have a folder marked "SSX", so I dunno. Maybe if I deleted it and reentered it?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:06 am  Post subject: Re: Music Player Info Working Now?  
PSN: shimesa
It really only works randomly so maybe it's the way some of the songs are already encoded and that's not something worth messing with so...meh.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:47 pm  Post subject: Re: Music Player Info Working Now?  
PSN: Emu90
It has never worked for me :heh. I think if you wanted it to work you would have to make sure that the ID tags are accurate. Too much work for me.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:48 pm  Post subject: Re: Music Player Info Working Now?  
Ass-Kisser Extraordinaire
Scoreboard Honors: 1
  • SSX Blur: Showoff: #3
XBL: gondeeSSX
PSN: gondeeSSX
Yeah, that's what I think it is in this case. MP3 tags are probably the key thing here.

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ]