Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:12 pmBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

Go to page 1, 2  Next

Would you play if there was a PS3 equivalent
Sure! 78%  78%  [ 7 ]
Nah! 22%  22%  [ 2 ]
Up the prize! (may or may not require a fee) 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 9
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:26 am  Post subject: Elimination! Moving to PS3. Next weekend! Read OP!  
XBL: twoskilld4U
Attention!

Ok... Ok, Obviously there might be a bigger demand on the PS3 over the xbox. So i will host on the PS3 and come back to the xbox later. I already have my ps3 copy of SSX waiting for me at the post office. As for the reward? I will get to that. But we must all agree on a good time! Come on people! Im looking forward to next weekend but i have concerns that the event is too far ahead and that people will forget... I'm not pointing fingers. Problem is that any sooner and we will have inconsistencies. Nobody wants to wait until 3am.

I need everyone to get their schedule for next weekend and see if they CAN make room. Don't sweat too much, its only a game, but at least help me help you! I was thinking Saturday at 4:00pm EST.

Original post | Click to reveal hidden content
I'm bored, and im willing to give away 800 1600! microsoft points. So how about a little tour? Pick a course from each region. Is this place still as dead as i think it is?

How this will work? Good question! I have a idea if people are listening.

------------------------------------------------------------------
contestants so far:

Morten
FuryXII
I_AM_MINE/minn
Crazy_driver/Crazy_driverR3
Starsauce7193/Starwisp
I-is-Troll24/Windwaker23
krispaholik/Crispaholic
RadicalPlayer

(Sorry, using PS3 names so i can easily send friend requests without going through the thread again.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
This should work with any number of slots that fit a multiplier of 8.

Ok Here is the plan:
Click to reveal hidden content: show
Round 1:
Players are separated into groups of four. Each group can choose which course they will compete on. The loser of each group (the player in last place) will be eliminated. The winner of the first round (The person in first place) will have a guaranteed pass into round 3.

Round 2:
The two players in between 1st and last of each group will have to complete with the other group in order to stay afloat. This time, the top two players make it into the next round and the bottom two will be eliminated.

Round 3:
Round 3 is winner takes all. The bottom 3 players will be eliminated. The MS points goes to the winner of this game.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A adjustment has been made to fix six players. The difference is two groups of three, round two will take the top two players of round one from each group making a 4 player race event. After that, a one on one is required to see who will win.

Ruleset:

Click to reveal hidden content: show
Each group of racers for can agree on two rulesets Each and every round.

3-2-1

The quicker ruleset. However players that go by this ruleset risk being eliminated by making a single mistake. Races will be relaxed.

Traditional

The slower but more safe. There will be a 10 min time limit to reach the best score. However you will also have to defend your own.

Last edited by Starwisp on Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:21 am, edited 25 times in total.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:31 am  Post subject: Re: Shall we race for 800 ms points?  
PSN: GeeFunk2010
Some of us are still here :) Even thou I dont play any more. And Im on ps3 so couldn't have raced you anyways. But hope someone will take the challenge :D

I'm going to stand outside, so if anyone asks I'm outstanding :tridentwhite

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:39 am  Post subject: Re: Shall we race for 800 ms points?  
Aww, Gee! You got too busy to play!?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:08 am  Post subject: Re: Shall we race for 800 ms points?  
PSN: GeeFunk2010
Nah, but been playin a lot of other stuff lately :)

I'm going to stand outside, so if anyone asks I'm outstanding :tridentwhite

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:35 am  Post subject: Re: Shall we race for 800 ms points?  
SSX (2012): Racing: #1SSX (2012): Overall: #1
Scoreboard Honors: 4
  • Overall Best Players: #3
  • SSX (2012): Racing: #1
  • SSX (2012): Overall: #1
  • Overall Best Players: Racing: #2
PSN: RadicalPlayer
Im up for it :)

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:40 pm  Post subject: Re: Shall we race for 800 ms points?  
Awesome! Lets see some more people get in here!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:58 pm  Post subject: Re: Shall we race for 800 ms points?  
XBL: joejakt
I'm down

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:44 am  Post subject: Re: Shall we race for 800 ms points? 3/8 Elimination Simula  
Oh by the way, PS3 users, I will make a PS3 equivalent when i can!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:00 am  Post subject: Re: Shall we race for ms points? 3/8 Elimination Simulation   
I'd like to participate if possible. Sounds like a fun event. I doubt I'll make it past the first round, but might be I could obtain a few Xbox-based rivals this way.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:08 am  Post subject: Re: Shall we race for ms points? 3/8 Elimination Simulation  
Its definitely possible!

EDIT: Hmm, i wonder why someone voted nah... I just want to know what's wrong.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 7:35 pm  Post subject: Re: Shall we race for ms points? 4/8 Elimination Simulation   
XBL: ChaoticJ 202
PSN: Lunar_Nobis
yeah, i'd be up for it, just bought SSX for my 360 not long ago so that'd be a great idea :thumbsup

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:49 am  Post subject: Re: Shall we race for ms points? 5/8 Elimination Simulation   
XBL: crispaholic
PSN: krispaholik
I'd be up just for the fun of it, my playtime is a bit limited due to work but if I can fit it in I'm in

Follow me on Twitter
Check out my latest and best on Youtube

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:16 am  Post subject: Re: Shall we race for ms points? 5/8 Elimination Simulation  
crispaholic wrote:
I'd be up just for the fun of it, my playtime is a bit limited due to work but if I can fit it in I'm in

I can try to adjust to your work schedule. Just let me know whats up, im pretty flexible.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:41 pm  Post subject: Re: 6/8 Elimination Simulation 1600 Last Day! Race Tommorow!  
mon-friday dont get home till around 8pm gmt with one random day off, weekend after 2pm sat and anytime sunday, bit of a pain lemme know if workable if not no worries honestly my schedule sucks lol

Follow me on Twitter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:19 pm  Post subject: Re: 6/8 Elimination Simulation 1600 Last Day! Race Tommorow!  
Anyone else have a schedule conflicting this? Racing at 8pm? Because 8pm is pretty easy for me.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:32 pm  Post subject: Re: 6/8 Elimination Simulation 1600 Last Day! Race Tommorow!  
Starwisp wrote:
Anyone else have a schedule conflicting this? Racing at 8pm? Because 8pm is pretty easy for me.

i'm off work at 4pm tommorrow so it shouldn't be a problem just depends on timezones and whatnot

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:40 pm  Post subject: Re: 6/8 Elimination Simulation 1600 Last Day! Race Tommorow!  
What time zone are we all discussin' in reference to 8 in the p.m.?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:10 pm  Post subject: Re: 6/8 Elimination Simulation 1600 Last Day! Race Tommorow!  
Well i dont know where exactly crispaholic lives, but i was thinking about Eastern Standard Time.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:51 pm  Post subject: Re: 6/8 Elimination Simulation 1600 Last Day! Race Tommorow!  
Eight pm EST would be fine with me, but I'm rather flexible on the morrow either way, as far as I know.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:18 pm  Post subject: Re: 6/8 Elimination Simulation 1600 Last Day! Race Tommorow!  
alright, i'm home now, who can i get in contact with for this on xbl?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:30 pm  Post subject: Re: 6/8 Elimination Simulation 1600 Last Day! Race Tommorow!  
Sorry about that ill sent all of you guys FR's

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:58 pm  Post subject: Re: 6/8 Elimination Simulation 1600 Last Day! Race Tommorow!  
Starwisp wrote:
Sorry about that ill sent all of you guys FR's

i'll still be a couple of minutes, i'm actually at the store right so i'll be on my xbox within 30-45 minutes, but i left my xbox on :P

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:01 am  Post subject: Re: 6/8 Elimination Simulation 1600 Update! Pushing Back  
SSX (2012): Racing: #1SSX (2012): Overall: #1
Scoreboard Honors: 4
  • Overall Best Players: #3
  • SSX (2012): Racing: #1
  • SSX (2012): Overall: #1
  • Overall Best Players: Racing: #2
PSN: RadicalPlayer
I can play at almost anytime on the weekend, and since its summer and i dont like any other game except SSX I usually spend 10+ Hours each day, so pm me when i should do my part. I would prefer traditional if it were trick it, but if it was a race it I'd do 3-2-1 go :)

8 pm for you guys is like 3 am in the morning for me, which isnt too bad so ill try my best if you guys are going to play at 8 :P

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:08 pm  Post subject: Re: 6/8 Elimination Simulation 1600 Update! Pushing Back  
I do need your gamertag however. I plan to host the tourney earlier than 8 but i cant if no one shows.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:42 am  Post subject: Re: 6/8 Elimination Simulation 1600 Update! Pushing Back  
saturdays I usually dont sleep much...if i am awake at 3 am al be on lol, deffo not a sunday as working the following day. oh and based in scotland.

Follow me on Twitter

Go to page 1, 2  Next

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 2 [ 45 posts ]  1, 2