Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:12 pmBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

Go to page 1, 2  Next

Which Next Generation Console will you consider buying ?
PS4 89%  89%  [ 31 ]
Xbox One 3%  3%  [ 1 ]
Not Sure 9%  9%  [ 3 ]
Total votes : 35
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:11 am  Post subject: Which Next Generation Console will you consider buying ?  
XBL: SSXGreg97
PSN: SSXGreg97YTinHD
Just Interested to see what you guys get :D .

For me it's most likely the PS4. It's cheaper than the Xbox One and has really good features added to it :china

I've been an xbox person ever since my childhood but just now, went Microsoft brought out 'Xbox One' , I just completely dropped ( :jawdrop ) and just went for PS4. I'm might stick with the 360 for a while then move onto the PS4.

Edit-Everyone who voted please re-vote :rolleyes

Last edited by SSXGreg97 on Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:30 am  Post subject: Re: Which Next Generation Console will you consider buying ?  
I'm going PS4 as well, but just as a heads up MS did change a lot since E3.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:59 am  Post subject: Re: Which Next Generation Console will you consider buying ?  
PSN: ChrisCSW20
Another one for PS4,pre-order has been done :D

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:23 am  Post subject: Re: Which Next Generation Console will you consider buying ?  
PSN: Nick_Bester
I'll stick with PS4, always enjoyed their brand more... Even though I also have a 360 console!
Most of the games I play is on PS & the Playstation Plus factor has been awesome!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:17 am  Post subject: Re: Which Next Generation Console will you consider buying ?  
XBL: TruGamer97
I'd rather stick with the Xbox One. Personally I think the exclusives are a lot better (even though I do like Infamous). Either way there is no way I'll be able to afford any of the consoles any time soon.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:58 pm  Post subject: Re: Which Next Generation Console will you consider buying ?  
PSN: new one - PM me
I will get the Ouya :troll

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:39 pm  Post subject: Re: Which Next Generation Console will you consider buying ?  
Attack Duck Owner
PSN: VixDiesel
Why is pc in the list? It isn't exactly a "next gen console"...

PS4 for me at some point.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:14 pm  Post subject: Re: Which Next Generation Console will you consider buying ?  
vix wrote:
Why is pc in the list? It isn't exactly a "next gen console"...

PS4 for me at some point.

:heh I have absolutely no clue why I put it there haha. Fixed it :thumbsup .

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:51 am  Post subject: Re: Which Next Generation Console will you consider buying ?  
XBL: I am minne
PSN: I__AM__MINE
why can we only pick one? =\

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:56 pm  Post subject: Re: Which Next Generation Console will you consider buying ?  
Ass-Kisser Extraordinaire
Scoreboard Honors: 1
  • SSX Blur: Showoff: #3
XBL: gondeeSSX
PSN: gondeeSSX
Kijooki wrote:
I will get the Ouya :troll

:lol :lol :lol

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:01 am  Post subject: Re: Which Next Generation Console will you consider buying ?  
minn wrote:

Idk. Why did you consider buying both ?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:09 am  Post subject: Re: Which Next Generation Console will you consider buying ?  
SSXGreg97 wrote:
minn wrote:

I would buy both for the same reason I play PS3 and 360 now. I have friends on both :shrug

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:15 am  Post subject: Re: Which Next Generation Console will you consider buying ?  
minn wrote:
SSXGreg97 wrote:
minn wrote:

I would buy both for the same reason I play PS3 and 360 now. I have friends on both :shrug

:frusty Good point!. Never thought of that. When you mentioned 'both' here, that is okay. But I did say in the voting poll 'Console' not 'Consoles' but either way both is okay :thumbsup

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:50 am  Post subject: Re: Which Next Generation Console will you consider buying ?  
XBL: Bildi
PS4.

I too have been a predominantly Xbox player for the last two generations, don't even own a PS3. But when MS announced their idiotic policies I decided to get a PS4 (a decision made much easier since they've changed the shape of the controller to be more like the Xbox).

When MS reversed their decision, it was already too late. Less money for a more powerful console with no stupid boxed-in camera crap. Easy decision.

And minn, that's very diplomatic of you but you know nobody's buying an Xbox One. :P

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:00 pm  Post subject: Re: Which Next Generation Console will you consider buying ?  
I abhor what MS tried to pull with the Xbox One. Even though the always-online is gone, among other things, you still have kineckt spying on you. And then there's the fact that it's 100 bucks cheaper for lesser specs and the fact that they tried to bull that bull in the first place.
That, and I don't particularly like the specs. That Ryse game, I think it was called? QTE-fest of boredom.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:53 pm  Post subject: Re: Which Next Generation Console will you consider buying ?  
Bildi wrote:
And minn, that's very diplomatic of you but you know nobody's buying an Xbox One. :P

Oh my gosh, Bildi. :lol

I'm going with the PS4 whenever I think it's a good time to buy. I like it better than the Xbone on every front, really. I've also really been enjoying Sony's first-party games in the time I've had a PS3.

Pretty much all of Merq is going with PS4 so far. It would be interesting to have so many of us on one platform if when we get a new SSX.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:27 pm  Post subject: Re: Which Next Generation Console will you consider buying ?  
PSN: martymcflyy85
PS4 by far....not even close. I've always been a sony fan, but this time I told myself I want to give xbox a chance. But after all the information came out, my mind was clearly made up. Sticking with Sony. As far as when...it will depend on what new titles are announced.....for me to invest in a new console, there has to be a game/games that get me excited for it.....like there's this one snowboarding game I'm hoping for...........

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:19 pm  Post subject: Re: Which Next Generation Console will you consider buying ?  
martymcflyy85 wrote:
for me to invest in a new console, there has to be a game/games that get me excited for it.....like there's this one snowboarding game I'm hoping for...........
This.
Everythings all prepared with their suits on and their new online features and specs and everything, just waiting for devs to put out games.
I'm hoping for an old-school Ratchet+Clank with online multiplayer.
oh and maybe some snowboarding, still on the fence about it

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:52 pm  Post subject: Re: Which Next Generation Console will you consider buying ?  
Bildi wrote:

:lol
So far you are right about that!! I know of absolutely no one that is planning to get one.

I actually have no fucking clue if and when my broke ass is going to be able to buy anything. I was just being a pain in the ass by asking why we could only pick one. :shrug

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:56 am  Post subject: Re: Which Next Generation Console will you consider buying ?  
PSN: Clawz114
minn wrote:
I know of absolutely no one that is planning to get one.

Same here :heh

Seems Gamestop have been busy selling the PS4,

http://metro.co.uk/2013/07/09/gamestop-ends-playstation-4-pre-orders-due-to-high-demand-3874494/?ITO=news-sitemap

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:49 pm  Post subject: Re: Which Next Generation Console will you consider buying ?  
Zoe's #1 Fan
Scoreboard Honors: 2
  • SSX Blur: Racing: #2
  • SSX Blur: Overall: #3
PSN: PabloYeti
Ive got my PS4 on order :thumbsup - just sitting back and waiting for the call to collect (whenever that its :lol )

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:45 pm  Post subject: Re: Which Next Generation Console will you consider buying ?  
Soo far it looks like everybody is going to PS4!. And when Microsoft brought in some changes it still did not change my mind about getting the xbox one. Not one bit!. :lol

Just reading on this article, sony are going to release ps4 on a solar eclipse day which will occur in the Northern European region O_O. Is this for real?:

Article: http://www.gottabemobile.com/2013/07/09/ps4-release-date-sony/

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:39 pm  Post subject: Re: Which Next Generation Console will you consider buying ?  
PSN: MistressWiggle
The Other Half spent this week off work sick and ordered the PS4 on amazon so we'll be getting that. Although I do want a WiiU at some point.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:16 pm  Post subject: Re: Which Next Generation Console will you consider buying ?  
NA wrote:
The Other Half spent this week off work sick and ordered the PS4 on amazon so we'll be getting that. Although I do want a WiiU at some point.

Oh the WiiU :frusty . It's not a very famous console. NA why consider buying it? I don't see any use of it? :eek

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:46 am  Post subject: Re: Which Next Generation Console will you consider buying ?  
PSN: MistressWiggle
Well Horses for courses?

There's plenty of games on the WiiU that I feel like playing:
Pikmin 3
Super Smash Bros
Super Mario 3D World
Mario Kart 8
Windwaker HD
Super Luigi
Just Dance 2014
Sonic Lost World
Wii Fit U

There's actually more Wii games I feel like playing than PS4 to be honest...

Go to page 1, 2  Next

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 2 [ 29 posts ]  1, 2