Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:32 pmBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:03 pm  Post subject: Just wondering, Lvl 11 flaw maybe?  
PSN: Espionage720
Hi, as you can see by my join date<< im new here....very new :eek. Ha, so recently i got all my SSX characters to lvl 11 and at first i was like yea!! Go me! :D but after i started using them i noticed something.. To me it seems that it was easier to control the characters when they were at lvl 9 and 10 than they are now (like in manuvering, tricking, wingsuiting etc..). IDK maybe its just me, but it seems harder at lvl 11. Anyways, thanks for listening :) and hope to hear your feedback!

P.S. MY first post!! :woot yay lol :heh

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:47 pm  Post subject: Re: Just wondering, Lvl 11 flaw maybe?  
XBL: CurryKingDH
PSN: CurryKingDH
Welcome to merq :) Love your display picture and signature haha!

If your going faster your steering is going to suffer, thats probably why at level 9 and 10 it feels like you have more control as your going slightly slower :)

also feel free to message me if you need to know anything :D

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:05 pm  Post subject: Re: Just wondering, Lvl 11 flaw maybe?  
Haha Thank You!! Glad to be here :china And yea that does make since,thanks!. lol thats also probably why i could never land any tricks :heh

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:11 pm  Post subject: Re: Just wondering, Lvl 11 flaw maybe?  
XBL: CurryKingDH
PSN: CurryKingDH
If its too uncontrollable for you to handle try using lower level boards (around 7-9) to limit their effects :)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:25 pm  Post subject: Re: Just wondering, Lvl 11 flaw maybe?  
Ok, i'll keep that in mind. Thanks :D

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:59 pm  Post subject: Re: Just wondering, Lvl 11 flaw maybe?  
PSN: EpicDamo
On this topic, I've been trying to work out, do levels effect characters besides the kinds of costumes/boards/gear/mods/geotags they can buy and use?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:19 pm  Post subject: Re: Just wondering, Lvl 11 flaw maybe?  
ganning1987 wrote:
On this topic, I've been trying to work out, do levels effect characters besides the kinds of costumes/boards/gear/mods/geotags they can buy and use?
Well the amount of mods/geotags.
Lower level characters can use higher level gear (mods/geotags) since they're shared across all characters.

And to answer your question I'm nearly positive it doesn't.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:33 pm  Post subject: Re: Just wondering, Lvl 11 flaw maybe?  
XBL: RASENrafficaz
It is supposed to be harder to land tricks and turn since you are moving faster overall due too having a Level 11 BOARD.

Try this

Trick It: If is not a big jump or flat ground try spinning rather than flipping if you cant catch yourself as easily on lvl 11

Race It: when approaching tight turns or when you feel like your flattening out or oversterring a turn STOP boosting and just focus on turning. Also using the super up close camera helps with seeing the road ahead of you and turning

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:03 am  Post subject: Re: Just wondering, Lvl 11 flaw maybe?  
PSN: EpicDamo
MarcusAnnex wrote:
ganning1987 wrote:
Well the amount of mods/geotags.
Lower level characters can use higher level gear (mods/geotags) since they're shared across all characters.

And to answer your question I'm nearly positive it doesn't.

Thanks, that's what I already thought, but helpful to have a confirmation :)

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ]