Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:53 amBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 12:57 pm  Post subject: And Backwards Compatibility has brought me back!!!!  
XBL: Norequest
PSN: Norequest
Where the old school crew at?!?!?!?!?!?!

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 4:42 pm  Post subject: Re: And Backwards Compatibility has brought me back!!!!  
Ass-Kisser Extraordinaire
Scoreboard Honors: 1
  • SSX Blur: Showoff: #3
XBL: gondeeSSX
PSN: gondeeSSX
Maybe they'll come back just like you. :heh

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 5:48 pm  Post subject: Re: And Backwards Compatibility has brought me back!!!!  
XBL: Norequest
PSN: Norequest
Hey you're still here that's what's important. Hahahaha

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 11:27 am  Post subject: Re: And Backwards Compatibility has brought me back!!!!  
XBL: crispaholic
PSN: krispaholik
still playing on 360...to damn poor lol

Follow me on Twitter
Check out my latest and best on Youtube

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 3:29 pm  Post subject: Re: And Backwards Compatibility has brought me back!!!!  
XBL: Shadowdane
Same here.. i hadn't played in years!

I'm soo rusty, tried a few races last night and did horribly! lol

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:06 am  Post subject: Re: And Backwards Compatibility has brought me back!!!!  
:)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:02 pm  Post subject: Re: And Backwards Compatibility has brought me back!!!!  
PSN: Emu90
I'm still stuck on PS3 but my skills have deteriorated. I can't even get close to my old times and scores anymore. :heh

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:14 pm  Post subject: Re: And Backwards Compatibility has brought me back!!!!  
Scoreboard Honors: 2
  • SSX (2012): Racing: #2
  • Overall Best Players: Racing: #3
XBL: Xedec
PSN: MrXedec
Well well well. What do we have here? Oh yeah and i agree backwards compatibility has brought me back. I had to restart my Tane but hey I logged on and got over a billion in money haha get to buy new stuff for him again.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:12 am  Post subject: Re: And Backwards Compatibility has brought me back!!!!  
Ass-Kisser Extraordinaire
Scoreboard Honors: 1
  • SSX Blur: Showoff: #3
XBL: gondeeSSX
PSN: gondeeSSX
Xedec wrote:
Well well well. What do we have here? Oh yeah and i agree backwards compatibility has brought me back. I had to restart my Tane but hey I logged on and got over a billion in money haha get to buy new stuff for him again.

:heh Is that from all those records people couldn't beat of yours? That's hilarious. :china

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:49 am  Post subject: Re: And Backwards Compatibility has brought me back!!!!  
Scoreboard Honors: 2
  • SSX (2012): Racing: #2
  • Overall Best Players: Racing: #3
XBL: Xedec
PSN: MrXedec
gondee wrote:
Xedec wrote:

:heh Is that from all those records people couldn't beat of yours? That's hilarious. :china

I bleive so. It was so much money too hahaha and i thought i was going to start with nothing hahah :china

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:02 am  Post subject: Re: And Backwards Compatibility has brought me back!!!!  
XBL: SSXGreg97
PSN: SSXGreg97YTinHD
I would love to get back into it again as well to be honest. Still itching to annoy Mdx_Maxx by constantly taking over his times, I will get you Xedec! One day but your always way up there for me. I have the first version 360 just collecting dust at the moment works perfectly was passed down by family. I just have no room for it as of yet but if you guys are still playing then heck I don't see why not :)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:24 am  Post subject: Re: And Backwards Compatibility has brought me back!!!!  
SSXGreg97 wrote:
I would love to get back into it again as well to be honest. Still itching to annoy Mdx_Maxx by constantly taking over his times, I will get you Xedec! One day but your always way up there for me. I have the first version 360 just collecting dust at the moment works perfectly was passed down by family. I just have no room for it as of yet but if you guys are still playing then heck I don't see why not :)

Whenever you find space to play, get on it! If you are on Xbox, you can always join a few clubs that we have for SSX too!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:17 pm  Post subject: Re: And Backwards Compatibility has brought me back!!!!  
XBL: SSXGreg97
PSN: SSXGreg97YTinHD
nicklej wrote:
SSXGreg97 wrote:

Whenever you find space to play, get on it! If you are on Xbox, you can always join a few clubs that we have for SSX too!

Sorry, I'm a lone wolf on this one

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 10:26 am  Post subject: Re: And Backwards Compatibility has brought me back!!!!  
SSXGreg97 wrote:
nicklej wrote:
SSXGreg97 wrote:

Sorry, I'm a lone wolf on this one

Fair enough. Why is that? If you don't mind me asking.

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 8:16 pm  Post subject: Re: And Backwards Compatibility has brought me back!!!!  
I also love to see new runs too, as you said , regardless of the improvement.. but don't worry about the 3, i get bored or crappy sometimes at this game, but is normal, unfortunately (or fortunately) our brain is not a machine, so that can happen sometimes :D i hope that you are enjoying this end of the year!

gclub

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:15 am  Post subject: Re: And Backwards Compatibility has brought me back!!!!  
PSN: ianism3
sorry if I'm necroing... oh well.

hey, I played a ton of SSX 3 and On Tour back in the old days but finally got this one and truly love it. I only play certain weekends when I can go to my parents' cottage, but I got the game (and a PS3) a year ago and only started playing properly about 2 months ago. I've got most of the characters to level 9 now, but would like some friends to see how my scores are doing. Also, the credits would be nice, as gear and levelling up becomes super expensive after level 10! There are still people who play online, but not more than about 50-60 per day, and explore mode is kind of dry by yourself I'm ok at tricks and terrible at racing, so far. I think I need to learn the drops better still.

anyways, add me, even if you don't play any more :)

PSN: ianism3

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 1 [ 16 posts ]