Switch to full style
Forum to discuss the SSX game for the Nintendo Wii
Post a reply

Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:22 am

In North America, SSX 2012 will come out five years and a day after the initial release of SSX Blur.

That's like, 5 whole years! Even more if you'd count it as years without a solid SSX reease. They couldn't pick a better time to release this one...unless, you know, it was in the past, haha.

Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:00 am

Hmmm... Interesting... Kinda reminds me of James Cameron. He happened to release Avatar ten years and one day after the release date of Titanic. :gameboy

Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:25 pm

I kinda wanna see Blur remade for the 3DS. Just put in voices & online and take out motion controls & slomo ubers and the game should be mad fun for the 3DS. No way they can make the new SSX work on a 3DS and I think Blur deserves another chance.

Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:28 pm

MrPanic wrote:I kinda wanna see Blur remade for the 3DS. Just put in voices & online and take out motion controls & slomo ubers and the game should be mad fun for the 3DS. No way they can make the new SSX work on a 3DS and I think Blur deserves another chance.

I agree with you... and those one-time characters on the franchise do need a chance.

Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:17 pm

tecna jessie wrote:I agree with you... and those one-time characters on the franchise do need a chance.
Next SSX? We just bring EVERYONE back. Agreed? :lol

Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:43 pm

Well they gave Eddie chance, a offical proper appearance in SSX 2012, I don't count SSX 3, I really don't because of the storyline.

Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:25 pm

SSXfanatic#1 wrote:
tecna jessie wrote:I agree with you... and those one-time characters on the franchise do need a chance.
Next SSX? We just bring EVERYONE back. Agreed? :lol

Jurgen might be an old man by then! :lol
Post a reply