Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:50 pmBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 6:08 pm  Post subject: Uber Collectibles  
I've gone through the menus trying to find how to see how many uber collectibles I've found and how many I still need to do from each course. This was easy to find in SSX 3, but I haven't found it yet here. Any help?

(Sorry for all the noob questions: Should we just have one "Noob Quesetions" thread for all my ramblings?)

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 9:20 pm  Post subject:   
Ass-Kisser Extraordinaire
Scoreboard Honors: 1
  • SSX Blur: Showoff: #3
XBL: gondeeSSX
PSN: gondeeSSX
You can see how many you've collected in the Ubertricks screen, but there's no way to tell how many are on each course.

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 9:29 pm  Post subject:   
Okay. Too bad, but good to know, at least. I'll probably do like I did with SSX 3: Find as many as possible, then cave in for the Strategy Guide to find the last few if I don't find 'em all.

[post-edit: It looks like there's no strategy guide for Blur. :heh ]

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 9:45 pm  Post subject:   
Ass-Kisser Extraordinaire
Scoreboard Honors: 1
  • SSX Blur: Showoff: #3
XBL: gondeeSSX
PSN: gondeeSSX
:heh Yeah, I was just gonna say that. FWIW, you don't need them all to do all the Ubers - the only thing you get from collecting them all is the lame Yeti outfit, which you can get with a cheat.

You only need 20 of each to unlock them, and there's usually like 30 or more of each one.

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 10:05 pm  Post subject:   
That's cool then. I probaly won't knock myself out, as it'll save time for other games. (The wife and I are knocking ourselves out on the Wii, sore arms and back - thanks, boxing & tennis!)

I'm a completist nerd, so I'll probably just go for the cheat for the Yeti suit, even though I'll probably never use it.

Thanks, gondee!

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 12:12 pm  Post subject:   
Are there more than 275 collectibles? I just got 275 today on Ruthless (Yeti outfit unlocked animation and everything), and was riding down the track when I passed by one I hadn't gotten. I got it, and went to the Ubertricks menu and added the numbers, and I now have 276 out of 275 collectibles. Just curious; did this happen to anyone else?

EDIT: Went out looking for possible others; found two more. I'm now at 278 out of 275. I think my game is broken...

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ]