Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:42 amBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 8:33 am  Post subject: What would you like to change?  
Yes, it`s that time again to say what would you like to change in Blur or what you hate about it. Even though Blur is cool, I`m sure that there`s [b]some :mad people who would like to put their own comments.
Feel free to put any comments:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 11:44 am  Post subject:   
PSN: jonipooon
Well, let's start with your own complaints shall we?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 8:16 am  Post subject:   
Well, i`m used to sony and microsoft graphics so the thing I hate the most would probably the nintendo graphics (it`s too anime like, esspecialy the character profiles)... I think also think they could have mixed more songs for the game. Also different courses i guess...

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 10:42 am  Post subject:   
XBL: WAffle3690
Yea i dont really like the anime theme goin on there. I like the ssx3 n on tour graphics. AND i would like to see the next game on gamecube!! lol

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 1:54 am  Post subject:   
PSN: MistressWiggle
Anime graphics?

There's no such thing.

Anime is a word for animation
Graphics is 3D

If you're claiming the art looks crap and anime like that's just art, because the game has good graphics and not one character reminds me of anything in dragonball Z and the like.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 7:26 pm  Post subject:   
I would like the charachters to look human, like in SSX3. I'd also like them to have voices. :)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 11:51 pm  Post subject:   
XBL: Bildi
I have finally had a chance to start putting more time into this game. The number one thing is definitely voices. The soundtrack and effects in this game are so good that I actually don't notice the lack of voices much, so voices on top of the rest of the awesome audio would be :woot

I would also prefer if the music didn't come to a dead stop because sometimes you are stopping for a reason such as going back up the hill for a rail in slopestyle or an icon or something and it's a bit of a killjoy.

I don't mind the uber system, but figuring out exactly what motions they are after takes time. Sometimes the motion that works best is not very similar to what is on-screen. I like the idea a lot but they need better instruction and tuition in this regard.

I'd like to be able to do presses properly. Presses were perfect for rail-work in SSX3, so rails are much more difficult in blur - kind of like how they were in Tricky I guess.

Overall really loving the game (and am listening to the soundtrack on my iPod right now actually :D )

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 8:21 am  Post subject:   
The only thing I meant for the graphics that compared to OT, the graphics are more "colorful".

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 7:47 am  Post subject:   
WHY did they remove the replays?

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 9:05 am  Post subject:   
Because they all went crazy

Seriously I think its something to do with the way tracks join together. in ssx3 they were still seperate tracks but with bits that nked them, this was because they only decided to make it one mountain half way through making it. Where as OT and Blur it was always going to be one big mountain and so its more flowing between tracks, that way you could race over two or three tracks in one race but the cost was no replays.

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 12:57 pm  Post subject:   
O that sux

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 4:24 pm  Post subject:   
XBL: Dr Spud 10x
PSN: Dr_Spud_10x
Sorry, kind of old topic...

One thing that's always bugged me about SSX games is that, once I'm used to them, they get pretty easy. I would really like it if in Blur, when you start a career with a new character you could select to make every event way more difficult. But rather than having to do 10x better than the other riders, the AI should be stepped up to actually keep up with you. It bugs me having all these great tracks on peak one and two, but with no incentive to actually spend time to learn them.

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 1 [ 12 posts ]