Switch to full style
Forum to discuss the SSX game for the Nintendo Wii
Post a reply

Thu Mar 08, 2007 3:44 pm

Granola Hero wrote:Gondee, how do you feel about removal of NPCs? Better or worse ? I found NPCs to be one of OT's good additions to the series and I hope that the only reason they were removed from Blur is the fact that EA recycled some of the tracks that didn't have NPCs. I hope EA will bring back an improved version of them in SSX5.

I hated them, they just got in the way of enjoying the tracks. I'm glad they're gone.

Are the areas between the tracks back? I guess I'm still the only person who absolutely loves those :D .

There are areas between the tracks, but not many. Usually the tracks off shot between 1 main track that goes down the mountain so the areas are really small.

Fri Mar 09, 2007 6:20 pm

hey gondee, how do you get more outfits and how do you get the merqurycity board

Sun Mar 11, 2007 3:34 am

fyerblu80 wrote:hey gondee, how do you get more outfits and how do you get the merqurycity board

Geez...He already posted how to do it somewhere else. ;)

Sun Mar 11, 2007 12:27 pm

are there any new ubers whatsoever?

This looks shit.

Mon Mar 12, 2007 12:11 am

fyerblu80 wrote:hey gondee, how do you get more outfits and how do you get the merqurycity board

You get more outfits by winning tournaments and events. It really depends on the characters - some characters only have 1 outfit (not counting the Yeti reward for collecting all the uber icons) so you may never earn an outfit. Maya, Felix, Griff, they only have one outfit.

I got the Merqurycity board by winning the "do 15 ubers" challenge on History Lesson - I think it might be random though. Basically you just do challenges until you get it, sorta like SSX 3.

Khalpz, there aren't any new uber animations, no. They're all recycled - like I said, if you want SSX 5, this isn't it. It's more like SSX: Liberty City Stories. Still fun. :yes

Mon Mar 12, 2007 3:39 pm

Wowwwww..

Mon Mar 12, 2007 7:18 pm

thanks and is there anyway to get griff's hood down

Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:05 pm

Not as far as I know, I wondered the same thing.

Tue Mar 13, 2007 8:47 pm

thanks and did the cheats work for any of you because none of them worked for me

Tue Mar 13, 2007 11:17 pm

They are case sensitive -

so the Yeti code has to be like this:

WildFur

Capital W, capital F. :)

Wed Mar 14, 2007 3:57 pm

thanks

Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:38 pm

deadpool247 wrote:Marisol is getting married? To who?

Cool videos. I guess the folks at EA Big got tired of reading post after post of "Bring back Jim Rose! That's NOT what an Australian sounds like! Why isn't Ryan Wall playing Mac?", so they went and made all of the characters mute. That's fine; we can just pretend what they're saying, and therefore it'll be all vulgar and stuff ;P

Outstanding music; I'll pick this up this weekend.

Again, cool clips, gondee. :cheers

I guess with Brodi!!!!!!

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

TecnaJessie ;) :lol
Post a reply