Switch to full style
Forum to discuss the SSX game for the Nintendo Wii
Post a reply

Sat Jan 27, 2007 10:41 pm

...this leads me to think so

http://wiimedia.ign.com/wii/image/artic ... 611676.jpg

This is Psymon, and his board says "Psymon"

http://wiimedia.ign.com/wii/image/artic ... 655269.jpg

Her board says "Skye" on it. At least that what I see...

I dunno, I was just browsing through IGN's picture was noticed that. What do you guys think? :???

Sun Jan 28, 2007 12:32 am

Yep someone mentioned that already.
I'd like to know what other people think of her..? I'm a bit happy she's been given another chance.

Sun Jan 28, 2007 5:02 am

Yep someone mentioned that already.
I'd like to know what other people think of her..? I'm a bit happy she's been given another chance.

I liked skye as well from the last game, she was a great new character and was great to race with........Im also a sucker for red heads.......(sorry zoe, your still number 1). ;P

Sun Jan 28, 2007 8:23 am

I think Skye from OT has potential [skye] but Psymon looks completely wrong :frusty

Sun Jan 28, 2007 10:54 pm

^ yeah, I think skye has potential as well as long as they redo her voice...

and the supposedly psymon...well, it looks more like moby than anything but I guess we'll just have to see.

Sun Jan 28, 2007 11:45 pm

i think it is psymon because in #78 pic u can kinda see the chain tatoo on his left arm. Or I'm seeing things lol.

Mon Jan 29, 2007 2:20 am

vix wrote:^ yeah, I think skye has potential as well as long as they redo her voice...

and the supposedly psymon...well, it looks more like moby than anything but I guess we'll just have to see.

It's Psymon trying to look more and more like Moby by copying his hairstyle, just so he can get with Zoe. Look, it's over! She digs Mr. Jones, okay? ;P

Mon Jan 29, 2007 2:21 am

:heh Good one DP. :heh

Mon Jan 29, 2007 12:50 pm

Well, at least Im happy the fuckin Tyson guy and the irritabling conceited Sid-dude didn't make it to SSX Blur.

Skye was definetly ok.

Mon Jan 29, 2007 12:57 pm

I wouldn't mind Tyson - but I'm seriously glad Sid didn't make it. Nobody gets to bag Kaori but Mac. :mad

Mon Jan 29, 2007 1:51 pm

I'm really glad that Nate looks like he's back to being the non-unibomber version.

Tue Jan 30, 2007 2:01 pm

gondee wrote:I wouldn't mind Tyson - but I'm seriously glad Sid didn't make it. Nobody gets to bag Kaori but Mac. :mad

We really are rabid fans. We're going "Hey, Zoe and Moby, folks! It's Kaori and Mac, people! That's it...."

I just hope the "shower scene" suggestion I've made many times comes into play for this game, so that On Tour would be omitted.

Tue Jan 30, 2007 8:40 pm

vix wrote:I'm really glad that Nate looks like he's back to being the non-unibomber version.

:lol

Yeah, I hated his look and his overall image in OT. They removed his laid back outdoorsy attitude and turned him into homeless version of Grizzly Adams. It's good to se that that was just a phase.

Tue Jan 30, 2007 9:55 pm

I just hope the "shower scene" suggestion I've made many times comes into play for this game, so that On Tour would be omitted.

Or my nightmare sequence. :P

And yeah, it's good to see nate has come out of the woods and back to civilization. :lol

Wed Jan 31, 2007 2:20 pm

Im glad skye got another chance

Wed Jan 31, 2007 6:25 pm

Possibly.

Thu Feb 01, 2007 12:00 pm

Granola Hero wrote:
vix wrote:I'm really glad that Nate looks like he's back to being the non-unibomber version.

Yeah, I hated his look and his overall image in OT. They removed his laid back outdoorsy attitude and turned him into homeless version of Grizzly Adams. It's good to se that that was just a phase.

Aw...but I liked that dirtbag look! I have a thing for unshaven guys with long hair :heh

Thu Feb 01, 2007 12:44 pm

Dani_California wrote:
Granola Hero wrote:

Aw...but I liked that dirtbag look! I have a thing for unshaven guys with long hair :heh

Nothing better than a long haired unshaven man.

Thu Feb 01, 2007 12:55 pm

Sure...but not when they look like the unibomber. :lol

Fri Feb 02, 2007 12:28 am

Woah... JP's back!

Fri Feb 02, 2007 3:35 am

I thought Nate was more attractive in On tour than SSX3 But maybe thats cause he was almost bald in SSX3 :/
Post a reply