Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:53 amBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 3:11 pm  Post subject: ssx blur: a "blur" of all the ssx games?  
in my opinion :
AND I'M TOTALY AGREEING WITH ALL THE PREIVIOUS STUFF WRIITIN BEFORE ME ,THIS IS JUST ME WRITING WHAT I THINK

for example if you've seen the ign video "hang time " the down hill speeds and spins look like ssx 3. And of course on tour is in there,and the return of old runs?

if you think about it could be what they were going for.(remember the post : EA survey asking what is your favorite SSX and why?) they took the info and mashed together an ultimate game.

The thing that makes me uneasy is all the on tour things ,especially ubers,they look cool at first then they get old and every one has the same things.I like options and customizations and being different.
:frusty
and i was watching some trailers just ready to piss my pants for this game...then along with the on tour reminders,they ruin it and show me skiing (then i threw up a little)

another thing is that i'm hoping that one character in the trailers is like a griff size/age character and not like a regual sized one cause he seemed a bit off ,but i still dont know the story behind him so i wont doubt it to much

but it does look good and fun especially on the wii, i don't have one but i am definently getting a wii now :cheers

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ]