Switch to full style
Forum to discuss the SSX game for the Nintendo Wii
Post a reply

Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:15 pm

Fun Fact #1: On this month's episode of "city remembers to scour the internet for SSX stuff," our drop-dead gorgeous archaeologist discovers some old artwork for SSX Blur, revealing...

A cowboy. This dude was gonna be in Blur and I can't stop laughing about it for some reason. :lol

more models here: http://frwanque.cgsociety.org/ kinda nice since we never got to see them up close.

Fun Fact #2: Yard Crashers used the SSX Blur soundtrack one point. I HAVE NO WAY TO PROVE THIS, but TRUST ME. I heard it with my own ears SO many times and never made a thread, and now I can't find any examples on YouTube. Boo. Wonder how they reached that deal, though?

Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:34 pm

Nice find city! God some of those Blur models were so awful. I forgot about FRENCHIE JP. :heh

I'll email this guy in a few days to see if we can add these to the Blur Gallery. Would be nice to put some more art in there.

Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:00 pm

The models look like as if they tried building an SSX4-esque game on the Wii from the ground up before they entirely switched over to the cartoonish art style. Kaori looks more like her On Tour or 2012 design than she did in the final product.

Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:57 am

Oh wow City fantastic find. The character design was so bad, god French JP is horific.

That said this guy might need informing. "This Is Kaori Unfortunatly She didn’t make it into SSX Blur"

Wut?

Tue May 26, 2015 7:30 am

Omg I just saw this thread right now, didn't know you were the first to find these models citylights. :heh

Wed May 27, 2015 12:41 pm

FIGHT ME Joni. :heh :heh

Sun Jun 07, 2015 12:47 pm

Can we.... just talk about this.

Mon Jun 08, 2015 3:54 pm

Non, première règle du français JP est que nous ne parlons pas français JP .

Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:11 pm

What gondee said:

No, JP French first rule is that we do not speak French JP

OR

No, first rule of the JP french is that we do not speak french JP
Post a reply