Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:42 pmBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:59 pm  Post subject: SSX Demo Date Announced, details emerge  
Master Codfish
XBL: bakalhau90
PSN: bakalhau90
Image Today on the Ubercast, Todd Batty confirmed the demo release date. The dates are the following:

PSN: 21st February, Tuesday, for North America
22nd February, Wednesday, for Europe

XBL: 21st February, Tuesday, Worldwide

Todd also announced the demo content, which you can find after the jump.

---

Zoe is playable, and if you refer a friend you unlock Mac for the demo.
There are four events, 2 tutorials - one is sky diving to teach air controls - and Ridernet is enabled too.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:47 pm  Post subject: Re: SSX Demo Date Announced, details emerge  
PSN: SSXfanatic
Too awesome, really glad that I'll be able to learn how to play the game before the 28th. Can't wait for it!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:48 pm  Post subject: Re: SSX Demo Date Announced, details emerge  
PSN: Equinoqs
Would it be okay to copy-&-paste this info to announce the demo date in other forums? Cuz I'm gonna.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:33 pm  Post subject: Re: SSX Demo Date Announced, details emerge  
XBL: murph17
Equinoqs wrote:
Would it be okay to copy-&-paste this info to announce the demo date in other forums? Cuz I'm gonna.

i hope so. i already posted it on FB and G+, plus a couple of gaming sites. Of course, linking back to MC for proper credit!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:26 pm  Post subject: Re: SSX Demo Date Announced, details emerge  
OK, I made a handful of gamers on another site extremely happy. Now it's time for drunken online Twisted Metal carnage.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:30 pm  Post subject: Re: SSX Demo Date Announced, details emerge  
PSN: CharmyDweeng
heyyy, link to our show too. ;)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:37 pm  Post subject: Re: SSX Demo Date Announced, details emerge  
CharmyDweeng wrote:
heyyy, link to our show too. ;)

Good idea. I linked to the thread, but what is the link to the video? Or should I just use the LiveStream link?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:38 pm  Post subject: Re: SSX Demo Date Announced, details emerge  
PSN: CharmyDweeng
use this

http://ssxubercast.podbean.com/2012/02/16/special-todd-batty-interview-2/

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:40 pm  Post subject: Re: SSX Demo Date Announced, details emerge  
Consider it done.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:14 pm  Post subject: Re: SSX Demo Date Announced, details emerge  
PSN: aceofthorns
I can't wait to get my hands on the demo and get some practice with the new controls! Didn't he say it has the rockies and new zealand in it?

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 1 [ 10 posts ]