Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:39 amBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:11 am  Post subject: Eddie Revealed as Preorder Bonus Content  
Attack Duck Owner
PSN: VixDiesel
Image If you preorder SSX from GameStop, you can get Eddie as bonus content. You can read more about some of the the other offers here that include an "Elite snowboard and a bonus boost." Hit up the forums to discuss Eddie and the preorder content.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:05 pm  Post subject: Re: Eddie Revealed as Preorder Bonus Conent  
Master Codfish
XBL: bakalhau90
PSN: bakalhau90
There's no way I'm gonna pay 20£+ for a character when I can get the game for 30£ in other UK retailers.

I think this blows if you're an Eddie fan. They would have been better off releasing mountains or something as bonuses... This is my opinion of course.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:07 pm  Post subject: Re: Eddie Revealed as Preorder Bonus Conent  
Attack Duck Owner
PSN: VixDiesel
Hey eventually be dlc to buy in the store at some point. Too early to tell. But that's what my money is on, that at some point he'll be dlc because I'm not about to buy any games from gamestop. :lol

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ]