Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:36 pmBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:36 pm  Post subject: Watch the Gamescom EA Press Conference Live!  
Ass-Kisser Extraordinaire
Scoreboard Honors: 1
  • SSX Blur: Showoff: #3
XBL: gondeeSSX
PSN: gondeeSSX
Image Electronic Arts will be streaming their press conference from Gamescom in Germany live. The press conference is scheduled for 4PM German time, which depending on your timezone in the United States would be 7 AM for Pacific time zones and 10AM for Eastern Time Zones.

If you are up that early, tune in for some SSX goodness - reportedly EA will be announcing all aspects of their online plans for SSX during the press conference. You can view the conference at the EA Gamescom Site.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:46 pm  Post subject: Re: Watch the Gamescom EA Press Conference Live!  
PSN: CharmyDweeng
Easter Time!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:09 pm  Post subject: Re: Watch the Gamescom EA Press Conference Live!  
Ass-Kisser Extraordinaire
Scoreboard Honors: 1
  • SSX Blur: Showoff: #3
XBL: gondeeSSX
PSN: gondeeSSX

I think I just got Dweeng'd. :eek

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:10 pm  Post subject: Re: Watch the Gamescom EA Press Conference Live!  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:18 pm  Post subject: Re: Watch the Gamescom EA Press Conference Live!  
PSN: CHROMANAUT_
lulz. totally stoked on this! you think they'll have it recorded and shit? someone should record this.. god knows i can't get up at 8 o'clock.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:53 am  Post subject: Re: Watch the Gamescom EA Press Conference Live!  
PSN: jonipooon
Finally something I can watch live! I dont know how to record shit and stuff, but I'll definitely keep you guys updated on what I see.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:05 am  Post subject: Re: Watch the Gamescom EA Press Conference Live!  
This is really exciting! But I do hope someone will be able to record this. I have band camp next week... :heh

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:09 pm  Post subject: Re: Watch the Gamescom EA Press Conference Live!  
PSN: SSXfanatic
Awesome :D I really can't wait to see the brand new online mode. It's been since what, SSX3 that the game has had online? I hope the racer counts are really large and the races super long, but overall I'll be glad with whatever I hear.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:51 pm  Post subject: Re: Watch the Gamescom EA Press Conference Live!  
Lol, yah don't we all have band camp every week.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:57 pm  Post subject: Re: Watch the Gamescom EA Press Conference Live!  
Don't we all indeed.

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 1 [ 10 posts ]