Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:17 amBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:37 am  Post subject: SSX Update 3.0 out now  
Master Codfish
XBL: bakalhau90
PSN: bakalhau90
Image After a long period of teasing, announcements and videos, update 3.0 for SSX has finally come out.

'The biggest and best update so far', as described by the developing team, adds a number of game modes, improvements and fixes, and best of all, it's free for everyone.

You can read the changelog and additions after the jump.

---

Quote:

New game modes:

- 3-2-1-GO! events: When looking at your wall or browsing the globe you will now see certain events indicated as 3-2-1-GO! These events allow you to compete with up to 5 riders simultaneously in fast paced trick it and race it heats.

- Freeride mode: The other new way to play SSX in this update is one of the most requested modes from our community - freeride. Navigate to any drop on the globe in explore, and before selecting your track you will now see a button callout in the bottom left of the screen called freeride. This is a HUD-less game mode.

Fixes and improvements:

- Geotags: There was an issue with collecting a large amount of geotags that resulted in crash. This issue is now fixed and you are free to once again hunt geotags to your hearts content.

- Money: We have fixed and issue with earning a large number of credits in your bank. Having a couple billion credits in you bank can now be considered only a good thing.

- Lifetime Earnings: We have now also fixed the lifetime earnings display. So if you are a multi-billionaire, you will once again be able to reflect upon all of your great triumphs each time you look at the main menu.

- GE Badges: If you have not already earned any of these 3 GE badges, we will be granting them to you automatically when you join any global event. "Part of the crowd" "I want to belong" and "Bandwagon". We have also fixed a rare problem with "The gold miner" not unlocking correctly for some players.

- Ridernet Lag: If you are a popular player with many friends, you have probably grown frustrated with the speed and performance of the ridernet menu. This is now much improved.

- GE info: Players with many friends have also likely experienced an issue with ridernet not remembering some of your GE information, or even the fact that you had paid and entered certain events from time to time. The saving and loading of this information has also been greatly improved.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:41 pm  Post subject: Re: SSX Update 3.0 out now  
XBL: magikarpsplash
The 3-2-1 Go events are fantastic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:54 am  Post subject: Re: SSX Update 3.0 out now  
PSN: krush0rz
A great update, more people need to get involved.

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ]