Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:35 amBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:28 pm  Post subject: Free DLC Pack Drops Today  
Attack Duck Owner
PSN: VixDiesel
Image EA has released the details of a free DLC pack that will be coming out later today when the respective marketplace and store updates.

You get two characters: Eddie and Travis
You get elite boards for: Eddie, Mac, Elise, Kaori & Zoe; Travis Rice signature board
You get a level 4 geotag.

Hit the jump for the full press release from EA.

(The Fuji stuff was removed since it appears it may not be accurate.)

---
Source: http://www.ea.com/ssx/blog/travis-eddie-now-free-to-all-ssx-players
Quote:
Hey SSX fans,

As you know, those who pre-ordered SSX through various retailers have been able to hit the slopes with the beloved SSX character Edward “Eddie” Wachowski as a reward for reserving their copy of the game early. In addition, some people were also lucky enough to score an unlock code to ride with the star of The Art of FLIGHT film, Travis Rice, in the game. While they might have got the jump on these two characters, you didn’t think we were going to leave the rest of you out, did you?

Today we’re releasing a free DLC pack that includes both professional snowboarder, Travis Rice, and fan-favorite, Eddie. It also includes new character specific snowboards for Eddie, Mac, Elise, Kaori and Zoe as well as Travis Rice’s signature board. You also get a level 4 Geotag!

This DLC is free to all players and will be available through the Xbox Live Marketplace and the PlayStation Network.

DLC Details:

· Two characters that were pre-order & special offer – Eddie Wachowski & Travis Rice

· Character-specific ultimate snowboards – one each for Eddie, Mac, Elise, Kaori & Zoe; Travis Rice signature board

· A level 4 Geotag

Thanks for all your support on the re-launch of SSX, and stay tuned to our Facebook page for the latest news and updates on the game.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:41 pm  Post subject: Re: Free DLC Pack Drops Today  
XBL: Deznere
What are the stats on the Elite boards?

Skype-XEShadowX

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:33 pm  Post subject: Re: Free DLC Pack Drops Today  
XBL: Sol 7 KJR
Downloaded it, but mt fuji doesnt appear :??? , still got eddie and travis though :

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:29 pm  Post subject: Re: Free DLC Pack Drops Today  
XBL: PaRtYR0ck3r
This is a great pack but now I wish I had never preordered :shrug

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:45 pm  Post subject: Re: Free DLC Pack Drops Today  
Attack Duck Owner
PSN: VixDiesel
Sol 7 KJR wrote:
Downloaded it, but mt fuji doesnt appear :??? , still got eddie and travis though :

The Fuji stuff was removed due to it being inaccurate information. :china

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:55 pm  Post subject: Re: Free DLC Pack Drops Today  
XBL: Deznere
...so.. when are we getting Fuji even though its was in the download :( sadly i have to shell out 800 MS points for my own personal Online Pass now :l

Skype-XEShadowX

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:24 am  Post subject: Re: Free DLC Pack Drops Today  
PSN: DWTKSW
Got it but no geotags!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:17 am  Post subject: Re: Free DLC Pack Drops Today  
I got it.

I got the characters, boards and MT Fuji, not sure about the geotag, but i'm not too bothered.

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ]