No votes
Can't be bothered! :cheers
No votes
Got any cheese? ;)
50%

Total votes : 2

Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:44 am

***THIS LINE REQUIRES NO CHEATING/GLITCHING!***

As soon as you get out of the gate, do a back/front flip + as many spins as possible (usually 360 - 540) + a grab (sometimes possible to tweak). when you land, on the ground jump and hold the nosepress direction (on whatever console you are) until you reach 26x, do a flip and 360 spin and a grab (do not tweak) and then hold a press till you get to the rail on the very front (NOT THE SIDE ONES) and quickly do an uber rail. then, just before the split, do a spreader and a kick back (or whatever it's called) and continue your combo. then, get on the next rail up front and "Rail from the top to bottom of mind the gap". between the rails, try to do monster tricks and spins/flips or grabs and spins/flips but do not slow down too much or you'll fail the main bit.

When you get to the bottom of MTG, still continue your combo and remember to find every opportunity for some air. I would suggest going to the left right after the jump after the MTG finishing gate because of 2 reasons.
A) There is a big drop there,
B)the next thing to do is to go to compilation so it'll save time. Just watch out for a shed and a snow machine.

To be continued...
Last edited by Kubi on Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:10 am

When you get to the Compilation route, take the rail. Watch out, that one is risky! I suggest going a bit further then handplanting it. DON'T DO ANY TRICKS IN BETWEEN THEM AS YOU WILL CRASH! THE ONLY TRICKS POSSIBLE ARE SPINS BUT THERE REALLY IS NO POINT AS YOU WILL GET MORE POINTS IF YOU HOLD AN UBER TRICK OVER THEM! JUST STOP THE UBER BETWEEN THE TWO LAST RAILS AS YOU WILL CRASH!

As you get of the last rail in the sequence of the few, do a level 1 monster trick (the drop out recommended as it is the longest and still possible). Continue your combo and jump of the cliff. On the second cliff, try your best to land on the fence to the right as you'll get much more points. If you don't, it doesn't matter that much. You can get on the fence any time, can't you? When you're on the fence, just rail down to the bottom of compilation, and remember what I told you about tricks in between rails? There will be this rail where theres a cliff and rocks to your right. You can either slow down and onto the rail or you can jump out, do many monsters as you can, do a press and get back on the next beginning rail as the one that will be closest to you will be finishing and you will crash. Also watch out as later in compilation there's this one rail where it's a big drop and when you land on it, you can just go right through the rail onto the ground so I wouldn't suggest any uber rail there. It's somewhere next to the humongous bottle.

To be continued... Again...

Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:33 am

Keep railing down until you get to the halfpipe. There will be a rail, just before it that will make you go to the left side to the rails next to the pipe. Just after it turns and I mean JUST after, even before it turns fully, jump and do lots of tricks to get most points possible. Do a press and go into the pipe.

Stay in the pipe doing the following tricks:
Do the wizard 3 times and hold the last one until you reach the ground. While doing that, tap in between the flip and the spin arrows rapidly to spin faster. By doing that and having the Merqury City board equipped, you should get ??? on every air which means you've done too much tricks for the game to understand. Also, when you get ???, it won't give you half points which is like the same result the SSX3 Smurphy trick would give. Oh yes, Talking of smurphy trick, It doesn't work in SOT so try your best to mix up your tricks.

When you have 2:15 Left, get out of the pipe and use the red rails beside it. Continue your combo and use all the jumps before WTF. When you get to WTF, end your combo. If you have About 1:20 When you cross the WTF beginning line, That's just fantastic! Race to the finish line! My record on just WTF is 1:07. What's yours?

After doing my line, I was 10 sec. late because I came out of the pipe too late. When I ran out of time. I mentally added up my combo and my score I had and It came out to be 8.45M! I checked on the calculator and I was right!

Sorry for triple-posting but I thought it won't let me post if I put too much in.

Thank you for attention
~Kubi

Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:17 am

Hey! No Replies?

Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:08 am

I don't know if anyone is playing On Tour atm. :shrug

Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:26 am

It does give the world record if done correctly, though.

Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:19 pm

You should've posted this 5 years ago...

...when you were 6 years old. :heh

Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:39 am

Why?
And I still don't know what a nuthair is.

Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:26 am

ya ssx on tour is dead but i can go back and score some top 3 records :thumbsup And on this run maybe i can score about 8 million because about 80% of royank's records are perfect/unbeatable

Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:50 pm

Kubi wrote:And I still don't know what a nuthair is.

i like cheese......

Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:55 pm

URGH!
Post a reply