Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:23 amBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 1:53 pm  Post subject: EA PLEASE READ THIS.  
I know this sounds way too much but this would be the most ultimate ssx ever. I wish they would make an ssx on the next gen conoles and old gen, where the mountain would be much larger and more extra people like in on tour, and they would have all characters from every ssx game in history and all secret characters. with all boards, including more boards from here, more Monster tricks more cinematics and cgi, you can choose to do story mod with a created character that is totally customizable or use an ssx real character. And Dj atomika needs to be back as a radio Dj And a playable character, where, if u were atomika Dj Rahzel would be in his place AND vice versa. and lots of extra clothes and styles and accsessories and marty and you could snowboard, ski or, snowskate (even though that wouldn't be as fun, just as an option to try i guess), and you could piss off the ski patrol and make them chase you down the mountain and also take down skiers for know reason (i think you can do that in OT). sorry i had to let out all my thougths. Aw man that would be the best. go ahead and add anything you want but please dont diss it lol i know its kinda dumb but hey....its a game. oh yeah and what ANARCHY IS ME and JAY said about being able to walk around in the lodge and talk to other ssx characters. and hey even if u could hold up the radio staition for Atomika and Rahzel if they wanted to board together as a favor. and youd earn extra money for it. hehe. please add your own thoughts you guys would like.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 4:41 pm  Post subject:   
XBL: freejayfly
wow... me and Adam got a mention in here... Thanks man :cheers but I'm not sure that EA really reads this :( sad but true

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 10:49 pm  Post subject:   
Wow *snifle* that was deep...ya if u had online u could walk around and talk to other online players at the lodge and you could challenge them to a 1 on 1 trick\ race off at any track they just have to accept

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 11:08 pm  Post subject:   
hehe that would be awesome i never thought of that im still thinkin of things but i don't know what else yet. That would be so awesome If Ea read this and based the next game on this, if they are making a game. Oh an it would be cool if you could do sponsor competitions and go to autograph signings just as a bonus. and mabye it would be if after you won something and went back to the lodge it would show news like footage on the TV. that would be cool :pimp Thanks for the response guys. I'm really in depth about this thing. OH YEAH im editing this in but it would be cool if as a mini game or something could compete in On-Foot races and you could still jump failrly high for on feet (like in nba street 3) and you could do a flip when you did a really high jump and you could still hold L2 or R2 in ps2 version to punch them. and then another mini game where you could run and head dive into the snow and start a giant snowball and roll through the course with best time. and you could have snowball races and bump somone and make your ball bigger and there ball smaller (sorry for the sexual reference hehe). THAT WOULD ROCK. I cant think of any others but if any of you got any ideas please share.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 12:19 am  Post subject:   
Oh hey, sorry for double posting.
but it would be awesome if at the beginning of the game you would sleep at a lodge and the better and more know you got you'd get to nicer and nicer places and evenuntually when you were in the top 20 or something, you would have the penthouse suite where if you whent on to the Balcony you could see the entire mountain that you compete ssx5 in!!! and you could use binoculars where When you chose it, the camera would randomly go to different snow boarders, some that suck and keep falling, or some that do monster tricks and also all the charaters in the game, which is everyone in ssx history because of my previous banter. ;) and when you were transporting to the mountain, like in ssx3 you could move around in the plane and look out the window in the plane and in the Box thing sorry i forget what its called.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 6:43 pm  Post subject:   
double posting sorry blah blah blah here. i realized on "anarchy is me"s ssx5 talk that lots of people didnt want to be able to walk around and talk and stuff and wanted it more like tricky where the tracks are all over the world and no freerides. well i got a solution. first off you can choose original mode so there is no walking around or anything or New mode where you can. And sense some want tracks all over the world and some want one mountain. what if there was like a whole bunch of different mountains all over the world and not just tracks so you can still travel the world on different mountains with different styles so people who want to freeride a full mountain could, on different mountains. what cha think?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 7:25 pm  Post subject:   
Master Codfish
XBL: bakalhau90
PSN: bakalhau90
I really agree on the several mountains scattered around the world. However, since every game now is getting less and less content I can only see some sort of SSX3-ish mountain coming along.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 7:26 pm  Post subject:   
ya. I wish their was a way to make sure EA read this and considered it that would be so awesome.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 7:28 pm  Post subject:   
ya and they need to give the characters their personalities back like, im basing this stuff on it would be ultimate if it were all like this in an ssx3 version you know..

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 12:31 pm  Post subject:   
They should add Online mode...

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 6:38 am  Post subject:   
I add here what I wrote on general post :

Ok I'm back to give my comments for the future game (I hope this would be useful)

Since I play at SSX (tricky, 3 and On tour) I haven't stop playing this game every Friday nights with my friends...

And frankly, there is no better gameplay then SSX on tour. I explain myself :
1° no more "off limit" reset.
2° much simpler tricks, it mean's that you don't have to do always the same sequence to get the highest score.
3° no more teleportation cabins that destroyed the challenge.
4° no more bonus multipliers that fixed all the trajectories if you want to have the highest score.

now I also think that there are some points that need work :

1° I believe that people may not like the way the competition is offered to them. give the choice to do an shuffle (On tour style) or the step by step (SSX3 style) of progression. The idea to travel is very nice. What I would do :
At the beginning, the player chose a country and chose a mountain to start (4 mountains per country). When he gain next lvl (novice => amateur) he can access 2 more mountains. Next lvl is at national competition then at the top he is at international and can travel to compete mountains in other countries

2° most of the old players liked this or this character. You were able to chose a premade character and play it against the other characters premade. This was very nice as it is very nice that we have the possibility to create are one character. Give us the choice, make are on or chose from a premade.

3° The evolution of the player are very nice in both SSX3 and ON Tour. But I think It would be much greater to mix both system.
- Evolve the material to grand speed, higth, turning, boost gain, etc...
- Evolve character to grand stability, acceleration, resistance to falls, spinning, boost spending, etc...
We can of course imagine much more stats to evolve.

4° trick specific to the character would be excellent. That mean's that each premade characters has his and only tricks and the custom character has standards tricks. By the way, give us monster tricks for slides and 1 more lvl of tricks as simple to execute as monster tricks in On Tour.

5° arriving à 2/3 of the game, we have the character complete, we don't have anything to do with all the money we have. give us some special track to bye for millions

6° This dark camera stuff when we do a monster trick is very annoying, the slow motion is nice, we can be more precise for the landing but the dark effect is not agreeable at all. We can add that the camera automatic orientation is horrible, most of my falls come from this camera pointing at angles.

7° remove all bug exploit so we can't mount combo points at start, or chain the same sequence of tricks without repeats, or abuse of reset button to gain time

8° the combo evolution should be linear, the greater the compo, the greater the multiplier is : combo 100 is 10x combo 10 and compo 300 is 30x combo 10. This will give much more interest in holding the combo from the start to the end.

9° Lounge places where we can stop and rest. It would be very nice to meet the other player connected so we can talk, organise games and races, and duels.

Here are know the features that I think will make the game endless :

A very powerful and complete snowtrack editor to completely construct are own snowtracks. It has to be very flexible so we can make what we want :woot a tool installable on computers that upload to the console the map once it is done would be excellent (extra price for the track creation software ?)

A complete online multi player mod where we can share the tracks we have build is know-days a must have.

Of course this is my point of view, I wish to argue and discuss my ideas this all of you.

Folkien

PS : sorry for the horrible english, I normally speak french...

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 7:26 am  Post subject:   
PSN: jonipooon
They should definetly bring some SSX fans to their production office and ask them what we want in the game.

Just like the SSX 3 Weekend! :woot

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 3:33 pm  Post subject: Re: EA PLEASE READ THIS.  
MobyStile wrote:
I know this sounds way too much but this would be the most ultimate ssx ever. I wish they would make an ssx on the next gen conoles and old gen, where the mountain would be much larger and more extra people like in on tour, and they would have all characters from every ssx game in history and all secret characters. with all boards, including more boards from here, more Monster tricks more cinematics and cgi, you can choose to do story mod with a created character that is totally customizable or use an ssx real character. And Dj atomika needs to be back as a radio Dj And a playable character, where, if u were atomika Dj Rahzel would be in his place AND vice versa. and lots of extra clothes and styles and accsessories and marty and you could snowboard, ski or, snowskate (even though that wouldn't be as fun, just as an option to try i guess), and you could piss off the ski patrol and make them chase you down the mountain and also take down skiers for know reason (i think you can do that in OT). sorry i had to let out all my thougths. Aw man that would be the best. go ahead and add anything you want but please dont diss it lol i know its kinda dumb but hey....its a game. oh yeah and what ANARCHY IS ME and JAY said about being able to walk around in the lodge and talk to other ssx characters. and hey even if u could hold up the radio staition for Atomika and Rahzel if they wanted to board together as a favor. and youd earn extra money for it. hehe. please add your own thoughts you guys would like.

No.
Do not fag the game up. this is not Tony hawk.
NO WALKING.
No additional equip. ONLY BOARDS
fuck atomika and rahzel, radio big sucked balls, you were lucky if you had ssx for your xbawks.

ssx should be an arcade game, not a HOLY FUCK GTA. Also if there's one thing i would love back, it would've been the no stat boards from 3. At least i had the choice to have a nice looking board, instead of that techno fugly thing from OT or LOL CHROME from tricky

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 6:14 pm  Post subject:   
gondee's FAQ writer
I happened to like the radio in SSX3 alot. Personally, the music selection was well liked. The extra commentary from the djs was great, made the mountain feel alive and immersive in a way that id really like to see return to the series.

BUT...I highly doubt anyone at EA reads these boards atm. Lets be honest, the devs were pretty angry about the response here in regards to SSX4, and on top of that, SSX is more than likely dead atm. They MAY be thinking about making another one, but come on, this site is quite slow these days.

One last thing, tone down the swearing a notch, kk? Your opinions carry enough weight as is, no need to swear like that. It just detracts from your msg...

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:57 am  Post subject:   
Location: Sitting in a dark room, sobbing after hearing that the next gen SSX might be cancelled.
GriffUber wrote:
They should add Online mode...
And never kick it down like on SSX 3 :cry

-
Se potete leggere questo vostro buon ad italiano
-
Si vous puede leer vostro buon multi lingual.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:54 am  Post subject:   
Quote:
you were lucky if you had ssx for your xbawks

xD *laughs her ass off* OKOKOK I'm sorry, it was just funny!! But I'm kinda agreeing with MobyStile tho tbh.

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 1 [ 16 posts ]