Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:57 pmBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 4:00 am  Post subject: Last call collection agency tip  
Just a small tip to make the last call collection agency a tiny bit easier. Sorry if this has been said in another post but I couldn't be bothered to search through the forum. I do know that it's not in the faq, but feel free to yell at me if it's old news. :heh

Simple enough: Immediately when the shred starts, press select, and there's a whole free collectible extra for you with absolutely minimal time lost. Damned if I know why they put one just above where you start, but there it is.

The Fifth Elephant by Terry Pratchett

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 10:11 am  Post subject:   
PSN: RocketCat
WHAT THE.... ill have to try that :P

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 5:43 pm  Post subject:   
Ass-Kisser Extraordinaire
Scoreboard Honors: 1
  • SSX Blur: Showoff: #3
XBL: gondeeSSX
PSN: gondeeSSX
We have a video of this if you need the help too. :yes

http://www.merqurycity.net/videos/ssxon ... stcall.wmv

:china

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 4:27 am  Post subject:   
Well, yes and no. You have a video of the shred, but not of that freebie collectible that will give you some extra time / allow you to goof up one more collectible (whichever way you want to look at it).

Another minor tip to ease the pain of this shred if you're having problems, at approx 1:06 in the tutorial video they select back to the main path. Instead, continue straight ahead (or veer ever so slightly to the left) and you'll hit the rail of the bridge that contains another collectible, and then select. Getting this is much easier than hitting those on the big jumps that come next (which indeed the tutorial video fails to hit ;P )

The Fifth Elephant by Terry Pratchett

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ]