Switch to full style
Forum to discuss the fourth installment of the SSX series
Post a reply

Wed Feb 15, 2006 5:14 pm

For when they have a race level be a trick level: Roadkill.
In general:
SON OF A BIRCH. DEFINITELY. I hate that level...but they're prolly gonna keep that kinda place in because it's so frikkin' hard.

Wed Feb 15, 2006 6:38 pm

Wow...nobody has said Higher Learning? It is pretty easy to ride through and get first place, but if you want a time under 1:10 you have to do that hard ass select at the end, it is easy to do, but if you want a perfect time you must do the select at the end...perfectly. WHICH IS FRUSTRATING OMG.

Wed Feb 15, 2006 7:31 pm

yea, i agree

HL is quite frustrating to perfect...ive gotten as low as 1:08 but when i tried to get lower, it took me forever, and i still couldnt do it...

Tue Mar 07, 2006 8:06 am

Gotta say On the Rocks is the most annoying for me so far. Though I hate slopestyle on Son of a Birch (I actually like racing there, for some reason)

Wed Mar 08, 2006 6:34 pm

Stormwalker wrote:Gotta say On the Rocks is the most annoying for me so far. Though I hate slopestyle on Son of a Birch (I actually like racing there, for some reason)

Wow, I fine that place easy, except for Legendary, I always seem to have a little thing about falling when I have a really high combo there. But I find Road Kill annoying, I don't know exactly where I'm going or which way is faster.

Wed Mar 08, 2006 8:32 pm

I think Half Banked is a bitch.

Thu Mar 09, 2006 1:09 am

Gamefreak06 wrote:
Stormwalker wrote:Gotta say On the Rocks is the most annoying for me so far. Though I hate slopestyle on Son of a Birch (I actually like racing there, for some reason)

Wow, I fine that place easy, except for Legendary, I always seem to have a little thing about falling when I have a really high combo there. But I find Road Kill annoying, I don't know exactly where I'm going or which way is faster.

Well, I'm still pretty new to OT (just got it two weeks ago), and am still adjusting to the significant differences in the way slopestyle is played (and I was always a better racer than a slopestyler, anyway), so I'm sure I'll get used to it with more practice.

Sun Mar 12, 2006 1:13 am

On the rocks. It's not even funny.

Sun Sep 03, 2006 12:22 pm

IceXtreme wrote:Yep son of a birch is definitely a son of a bitch.

Oh yeah I totally second that.

I don't know about everyone else but I smack into every god-damn tree there is on that course :frusty :dead

Mon Sep 04, 2006 5:52 pm

SON OF A BITCH…I MEAN BIRCH IS FREAKING ANNOYING! I decided to combo down the entire mountain from On the Rocks (Which I actually REALLY like. Especially that part where you bust through the ice on that one jump IN THE MIDDLE OF A TRICK! That's so SWEET!). I eventually did it after about three tries, but BOTH of the times I wiped out were in Son of a Birch! Annoyingness.I actually really like Mind the Gap. The ability to hold one rail uber through the entire track is pretty cool. And the sound that it makes when you land on a new rail is SO SATISFYING!!!!!! It's like "Do-do-do!" :woot

Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:55 pm

You're on drugs.

Mon Sep 04, 2006 7:24 pm

No. I'm just weird. And EVERYONE loves that sound!

Sun Sep 10, 2006 10:01 pm

I actually likes Son of a Birch. the scenery was kind of nice, and I am actually good at it.

Now Roadkill... I HATE that course. All the reasons have already been said. I hate it.

Sun Sep 10, 2006 10:26 pm

You're GOOD at Son of a Birch?!?! I SALUTE you! I agree with you on the Roadkill thing. There's one place where if you land there, you can't tell what direction you're supposed to go!

Fri Sep 22, 2006 10:35 am

Tokushu wrote:You're on drugs.

Hahaha, that made me laugh.

Mon Oct 02, 2006 7:32 pm

ON THE ROCKS! :wall

Thu Nov 02, 2006 10:43 am

Definitely the one with all the big trees

:mad :frusty (I forgot the name :??? )

but on the second place is Son of a birch :err

Wed Jan 10, 2007 7:48 am

happy tree fun

Mon Feb 12, 2007 4:18 pm

The Peak is the most annoying.
On the official site its cunted as course but there is nothing there.

Sun Feb 18, 2007 11:17 am

son of a birch, between the sheets and roadkill...

any course you cant blast through and have fun doing so is crap...ssx is not about dodging badly placed trees, and roadkill is just a mess.

Thu Aug 16, 2007 10:57 am

well here is my times:
between the sheets:1:28.98
roadkill:1:35.67
on the rocks:1:40.89
but i totaly sucks at those tracks. :frusty i'm good mostly in:
son of a birch:1:19.57
higher learning:1:07.29
Nintendo village:1:03.99
white knuckles:1:06.01
yeah that's it. :china
Post a reply