Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:04 pmBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

How does it sound?
Great idea! 33%  33%  [ 14 ]
Doesn't matter 31%  31%  [ 13 ]
Bad idea... 36%  36%  [ 15 ]
Total votes : 42
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 5:53 pm  Post subject:   
Actually, few problems with the C-A-C thing:

1) The character you create will not have voice talent. You may end up doing the voice talent.

2) How would characters like Zoe or Mac will taunt your character's name?

3) Each character have their own "unique uber trick," however the character you create will not have his or her own "unique uber."

I don't think it was a good idea, but hey, I prefer full crossover characters rather than Create a character for a snowboarding game where every boarder have voice taunts. The only C-A-C I liked was the Tony Hawk series version. :notworthy

Check out my high score, man.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 7:40 pm  Post subject:   
Attack Duck Owner
PSN: VixDiesel
replies to points....:lol

1. a preset voice like that of thug could be used, a male and female generic voice

2. again, a thug reference, you'r cac's name was never mentioned, it was always "hey you" etc...

3. a set od cac specific ubers can be made for, a set of say four tricks for example, to be used with any cac you make, not too inventive but that's how it was in tricky, eveyr character had their own non-interchangeable ubers.

and viggoforever, i think you need to lay off the crossover character crack :lol :lol

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 7:53 pm  Post subject:   
Oh god, I hated the male and female voices in THUG. So annoying. Hopefully it would be like in THUG 2, where there's a couple you can choose from.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 4:04 am  Post subject:   
PSN: jonipooon
Now it is 33 % on each of them. :D

It's a bad idea. CAC is not SSX's style.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 9:18 am  Post subject:   
Viggoforever wrote:
1) The character you create will not have voice talent. You may end up doing the voice talent.

3) Each character have their own "unique uber trick," however the character you create will not have his or her own "unique uber."

1) Preset character voices. They'd better be good, or they'd better not say much at all. XD

2) Easy, just like in the Sega Sports games. When you put your name in, a icon will light up with pre-made names to say. Like, my name is John Young, so both parts were in the game and they said my name when I was playing. They also had pre-made nicknames in the game that you could choose from, in the rare case that both your first and last name was unpronouncable.

3) Create-A-Trick. It would only be for Signature Ubers though, so all the other Ubers would be the pre-made ones.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 9:48 am  Post subject:   
Attack Duck Owner
PSN: VixDiesel
^ that's what I said already, lol....along those lines at least...:lol

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 9:56 am  Post subject:   
Turbos wrote:
Viggoforever wrote:

1) Preset character voices. They'd better be good, or they'd better not say much at all. XD

2) Easy, just like in the Sega Sports games. When you put your name in, a icon will light up with pre-made names to say. Like, my name is John Young, so both parts were in the game and they said my name when I was playing. They also had pre-made nicknames in the game that you could choose from, in the rare case that both your first and last name was unpronouncable.

3) Create-A-Trick. It would only be for Signature Ubers though, so all the other Ubers would be the pre-made ones.

ad2.Hey noobie! watch out here your going!
ad3.You will steal the pro's uber's ..like a fucking copy cat
ad1.your boarder will be deapth

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 10:59 am  Post subject:   
Is there a reason you've been acting like a gothic wanker for the last... say... 7 months?

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Jump to:  

Information
Page 3 of 3 [ 58 posts ]  1, 2, 3